Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another night of work - and 6 units are done and in the pipe line to ship. I have orders for 12 units last I checked (hope I'm right on that) - so a solid 1/2 done with this batch.

I'm going to take a break this weekend to catch up on other work. Also, please don't feel slighted if your order isn't going out this week - order will go out in the order they were paid for. Also, I have a back-log of interior light delay units that I want to sell. So if you see me selling them, please keep in mind it has no bearing on your order.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Started shipping tonight - packages will go out in the order payment was received over the next week or so :) yea!

You'll get a PM or email asking to confirm your shipping address. So be on the look out for that.

If you want to be in the next batch, and haven't already expressed interest, please PM me or post up here.
      Last edited by george graves; 03-15-2016, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I'm interested in one for my sunroof.

Comment

Still interested in a pair for my coupe. Just need funds, as usual..
          Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
          Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
          1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
          1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
          2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Started shipping tonight - packages will go out in the order payment was received over the next week or so :) yea!

You'll get a PM or email asking to confirm your shipping address. So be on the look out for that.

If you want to be in the next batch, and haven't already expressed interest, please PM me or post up here.
            This is a fantastic update :D We all appreciate the hardwork you put into your awesome parts!

Cant wait to get my set :up:
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

interested in a set of 3. Not sure if someone asked this already but when installing on in the sunrookf is there enough space to tuck the wires/control box up there?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes it does - there's more room up there then you think there is. It fits quite nicely.

You don't have to pull the headliner down, just pop out the check panel and the unscrew the sunshades, then the black cover can come down. I recall someone installed one of my units by only removing the check panel, but I haven't tried that myself.

Comment

Just another update for those waiting. I'm away for the weekend with family duties. I'll get back to shipping when I return on Tuesday.

Comment

Just another update for those waiting. I'm away for the weekend with family duties. I'll get back to shipping when I return on Tuesday.
                    Hey George are you back to shipping again?
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Yep. Half the orders already shipped out. Working on wrapping up the other half(they are mostly done)

Once those are in the mail, I'm going to limit the next batch to about 4 orders, and maybe a few units for people that already purchased, but want an extra one for their sunroof. (honestly, it's a must have for the summer)

The cost of the base units I modify when up $20(!), so that might be an issue. I think I'll ask $10 more per window, and I'll eat the other $10 myself. Sorry about that, but it's just how things work. I'm doing the best I can with what I have. The fact is there is very little profit-to-time margin here, it's why I don't have these pre-made for sale.

Comment

Yep. Half the orders already shipped out. Working on wrapping up the other half(they are mostly done)

Once those are in the mail, I'm going to limit the next batch to about 4 orders, and maybe a few units for people that already purchased, but want an extra one for their sunroof. (honestly, it's a must have for the summer)

The cost of the base units I modify when up $20(!), so that might be an issue. I think I'll ask $10 more per window, and I'll eat the other $10 myself. Sorry about that, but it's just how things work. I'm doing the best I can with what I have. The fact is there is very little profit-to-time margin here, it's why I don't have these pre-made for sale.
                        I hear ya! I am hoping mine go out this week I have 3 on order, excited to button up my interior.
                        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

George, I just wanted to thank you for such a solid product. I received mine in the mail yesterday and got right to installing those bad boys.

Very well built, clear concise instructions, and fast shipping! IMO well worth the money on these bad boys. One-touch is sooooo damn satisfying, especially in an E30!

Many thanks again, George! I may be up for a sunroof unit...I need to get my E46 M3 dialed in at the moment, but definitely PM me if you do decide to do one-offs.

:up: :up: :up:
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Hey George, do you think you'll have any left over after you ship out to those who already ordered? If so, please let me know as id like one for my sunroof (I already have two for my door). I just though I'd ask before sending the funds and having to wait however long and having the funds tied up. Just PM or reply in the thread, and if you do have one I'll paypal immediately.

Comment

I'm in for the next batch. I'll need two for my coupe
                              Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
                              Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
                              1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
                              1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
                              2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                                George, I just wanted to thank you for such a solid product.
                                Yep! Thanks for the straight-forward review! Glad you love them.

Originally posted by Rouvld View Post
                                Hey George, do you think you'll have any left over
                                Sorry - I usually do, but on this batch, they are all spoken for.

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                                I hear ya! I am hoping mine go out this week.
                                You're the last one of this batch to ship (since you ordered last - sorry, that the rules!) - I have your 3 units here, need to make one small change, button them up and fingers crossed will go out early next week. You'll (as all the others) get a address confirmation email.

Just a FYI for anyone thinking of placing an order:

I'll start sending out PMs to people that might be interested in the next batch. If you're reading this and expect delivery in a week or two, this isn't for you - please, please don't send me your money. It can take weeks to gather and source all the parts, and get everything together. Another several weeks to build everything to perfection. Fair warning.
                                I'd love to crank these out like iPhones, but the labor involved is the limiting factor - I'm a one man band here. I'm sure you can understand.
                                Last edited by george graves; 04-01-2016, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X