Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post

You're the last one of this batch to ship (since you ordered last - sorry, that the rules!) - I have your 3 units here, need to make one small change, button them up and fingers crossed will go out early next week. You'll (as all the others) get a address confirmation email.
    No worries just excited to get them, thanks for all the hard work!
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Got mine almost two years ago, and I just took these out of the box to install them.
      All I can say is that this product is worth every penny.
      BUY IT!!!

Comment

Got mine! I will be installing next weekend hopefully.

Comment

George, is this available to purchase? I need two units.

Comment

On my to do list!

Sourcing out a keyless entry system.

These outta go hand n hand....

Comment

I just took a batch of orders and payments, and I'm currently gathering parts. Lead time on these one-touch custom switches/units are quite long(think months, not weeks) - but I'm working on a solution to fix that.

But to answer your question, I don't have any in stock...Normally I would just say "let me add you to the wait list" - but I'm rethinking the wait list deal. Many people that sign up for a wait list, then drop off the face of the earth - they either get out of the e30 game, or just don't bother to reply. And since I only take 5-10 orders at a time, others are forced to wait - and that's not fair to them (not pointing fingers at anyone)

I'm looking for a solution for that. Someone suggested I charge $1 to get your name on the list, and refund it after the sale, just keep it, or sell each item for $1 less. Kinda on the fence about that. Is it sleazy, or just a good idea? Obviously, I could care less about the $1 - that's not my "get rich quick" scheme. Blah - I have bigger fish to fry.
              Last edited by george graves; 06-03-2016, 03:26 AM.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I just took a batch of orders and payments, and I'm currently gathering parts. Lead time on these one-touch custom switches/units are quite long(think months, not weeks) - but I'm working on a solution to fix that.

But to answer your question, I don't have any in stock...Normally I would just say "let me add you to the wait list" - but I'm rethinking the wait list deal. Many people that sign up for a wait list, then drop off the face of the earth - they either get out of the e30 game, or just don't bother to reply. And since I only take 5-10 orders at a time, others are forced to wait - and that's not fair to them (not pointing fingers at anyone)

I'm looking for a solution for that. Someone suggested I charge $1 to get your name on the list, and refund it after the sale, just keep it, or sell each item for $1 less. Kinda on the fence about that. Is it sleazy, or just a good idea? Obviously, I could care less about the $1 - that's not my "get rich quick" scheme. Blah - I have bigger fish to fry.
                I am thinking you just open 5 spots, the first 5 who pay thats it then once you are ready for another 5, those next 5 who pay get it. I think the wait list works if its a short time from wait list to real list, but since I know these take a while (BTW well worth the wait they are awesome), just do first come first serve on payments when you are ready.

That will keep it to only the serious people.

Comment

George, recommend to pay now wait later and offer no refund for this item. I can wait for months till I get mine as I do not plan to sell my M for a while...or maybe never. Hand down to my kids.

Comment

Would love to know if there is going to be a future list!!

Comment

Yep - just post up here to get in the next batch.

Comment

Im in!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just sent you an email about this (please disregard that), I'm in George! Thanks for the interior light delay.
                          -thomas
                          08 NHBP Acura TL Type S DD

91 AW 318i new to me as of 1/25/2016
                          Bone Stock

01 LSB M3
                          Engine:BMC Filter, Samco Arm, SP Engineering Air Scoop
                          Suspension: Status Gruppe SRS Coilovers Kit 7kg/8kg, AKG 85A FCAB & 90A RTAB, Rogue Front Strut Tower Reinforcement, Rogue Rear Spring Perch Reinforcement, Turner Rear Shock Tower Reinforcement
                          Brakes:Cool Carbon Pads, StopTech Lines
                          Exterior:Bosch OEM Amber Corners, Depo Smoked Turn Signals, Matte Grills and Kidneys

Comment

My apologies if this was already answered in the thread..

How does the controller know when to cease sending current to the motor?
                            sigpic

Comment

Long answer: It uses a monostable multivibrator.
                              Short answer: It can sense when the motor has reached the limit of the travel and is in a "stall" condition.

You're welcome to add you name to the list. In the mean time, I have Interior Light Delay units for sale (my most popular item) - click on my sig for details.

Comment

Please add me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X