Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go back to page 1 and read it's all in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mveraguas View Post
      I'm looking to sell my place in line if anyone's interested. I have a spot in the first batch.

I'm willing to work out a deal.

Pm me
      Place SOLD,Brian Luster #4 units list one.

Comment

Electrical newb here, and I have a vert. I really do not need one touch for the four windows individually, what I would really like is one touch to drop all windows at the same time. Is there any way to accomplish that with this module?
        1991 e31 - Black on Black, 5.0L/6 Speed. Sold
        1990 e30 Cabriolet, 2.5L/auto. Sold
        1999 e39 Touring, 2.8L/auto. Sold
        1988 e30 Cabriolet, 2.5L/5 Speed. Going for retro modern convenience driver.

Comment

Yes. You can use any switch of your choosing - or you can use your keyless entry remote (most all of them have a "aux" or "trunk lock" output)

That's how I have it set up on my car. All the windows roll up when I arm the alarm. And on a hot sunny day, I can roll all my windows down while I'm walking toward my car. That extra 30 seconds that the windows open before you get in really makes a difference.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Yes. You can use any switch of your choosing - or you can use your keyless entry remote (most all of them have a "aux" or "trunk lock" output)

That's how I have it set up on my car. All the windows roll up when I arm the alarm. And on a hot sunny day, I can roll all my windows down while I'm walking toward my car. That extra 30 seconds that the windows open before you get in really makes a difference.
            To clarify my question - could I put in one module and have that tap into the 4 individual switches to drop all the windows with one button push? I am thinking that I could put in a 5th switch in the "circuit breaker" location which would only be used for putting all windows up or all windows down, and then also wire it into the remote locking system. Thanks!
            1991 e31 - Black on Black, 5.0L/6 Speed. Sold
            1990 e30 Cabriolet, 2.5L/auto. Sold
            1999 e39 Touring, 2.8L/auto. Sold
            1988 e30 Cabriolet, 2.5L/5 Speed. Going for retro modern convenience driver.

Comment

Yes you can, but each window needs it's own module.

Comment

Switch harness are done. Custom PCB, new high efficiency LED, and high quality wire.

Last edited by george graves; 12-06-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

:up:
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

When will these be ready? I'd like to get 2 myself
                    1997 Artic Silver M3
                    CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Filling wait list yet?

Are you taking orders beyond the first batch? I was listed first on the wait list and have not seen another list posted yet. Thanks.

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by aldur99 View Post
                        Are you taking orders beyond the first batch?
                        Not yet. I'm hoping to start shipping not this week, but next. Once I start shipping, I'll take orders for a second batch.

Comment

Can't wait to get these...
                          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                          sigpic

Comment

not even a wee discount for the sedan/vert guys?:puppy:
                            sigpic
                            @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                            Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                              not even a wee discount for the sedan/vert guys?:puppy:
                              Sure! You only need to buy two. There was a lot of confusion that got started early on in this thread by a few 4-door guys wanting this for all 4 doors. So...Pay that no mind.

Comment

Question, don't know if this has been asked or stated. What if it raining, and modules are hooked up to unlock/lock on alarm. Will my interior get wet or is there a feature for double tap for activation?

Comment

Working...
                                X