Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ja burna View Post
    is George still going down the list? I haven't been contacted yet.
    I'm ready to start taking payments for batch #2. I'm checking parts availability for the next batch with my suppliers. Should have an answer tomorrow.

(please don't send me paypals untill them - and that meas you John in Atalanta - no skipping in front of the line).
    Last edited by george graves; 02-26-2014, 04:14 AM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Got my switches a few weeks ago and just now got around to installing. Super impressed with George's work. Directions are very clear and helpful. A first class product and absolutely worth the wait.

Comment

The first round of PM's have gone out for the second batch. If you would like to get in on the second batch, please post up and if there is room, I'll add you to the list.

Also. Ever get annoyed at how long it takes to open and close your sunroof? Yea, me too. Fact is I don't use my sunroof as much because of it. And that's kinda sad - cause I love an open sunroof in the summer. Well, here ya go.....e30 one touch sunroof control. (It's the same unit and everything.)

I'll try to get a video up soon.

Comment

^I'd like in a for a batch of 3-4 if possible, but I will take what I can get.
          Last edited by R3Z3N; 03-10-2014, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I would like 2 as well.

Comment

Can I get two please?

Comment

I'm on the list for the second batch but didn't get a pm yet.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Orders are coming in now. Thank you.

2nd round of Pm's sent. PM me if you didn't get one.

After all the people that have had "dibs" have a chance to pay, I'll open it up to orders -

Silly me.....I titled some PM's as "FOR SALE!!! interior light delay" rater then *cough* "One touch windows" - sorry! Yes, I know I messed up! And yes, the link is correct. And yes, you'll be taken care of.

robrez - you should have a PM now.
                  Last edited by george graves; 03-12-2014, 05:19 AM.

Comment

I'm also interested in a set.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Remind PMs sent to the people that were on the list.

I'm now opening the sales up to the public.

----------------------------

I’m now taking orders for batch #2 of the e30 one touch windows/sunroof.

For the "build time" on this batch, I’m shooting for 4-6 weeks. I’ve check with my suppliers, and everything looks good, except for the e36 switches - it may add a delay to the order. So I just wanted to give you a heads up with that. The sooner you pay, the higher you are on the list.

In the first batch, I only sold these as pairs of two. Now, you can also order an extra unit to control your sunroof – you’ll use your sunroof a lot more knowing that you don’t have to hold that silly button down forever!

Here is the paypal link. NOTE: When you paypal, please add to the "note" section your username and forum so I can keep track of everyone. Also, if you're outside of the US, there will be additional shipping charges, otherwise it's a flat $10 shipping fee. Please change the quantity when you order.

PAYPAL DIRECT LINK (click here):

Thanks again!
                      Last edited by george graves; 03-17-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the orders. I'll tally them up and let everyone know where the cut off is going to be.....personally, I'd rather collect more orders....it helps keep my cost down, and I can keep doing stuff like this. So support the cause....man!!!!

Comment

Ordered 3 woot! Thanks Mr. Graves!

Comment

i'd like 2. please PM when you need payment.
                            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
                              i'd like 2. please PM when you need payment.
                              Follow Post #161

Comment

When might they ship out? Just curious. Excited to get these.

Comment

Working...
                                X