Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

air fuel ratio

7speedshop.com

Comment

Makes sense. Thanks man

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you give dimensions or tell which one of the turbo manifolds your selling with the kit? I'm mainly concerned on the position of its outer most point towards the passenger side of the car. How far does it stick out, if you could measure from the head to the flange would be awesome. I wanna know if this manifold will work with a m20 in a 2002.
          (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
          1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

I'll get some measurements for you when some snow melts tomorrow.Turbo sits fairly high so it should clear the body.

7speedshop.com

Comment

No rush, for that I'm still building the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
              1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

Dope build man, an e30 was my first car also. Still got it would love to turbo but blew the motor last year. Im currently pulling the motor out of my other e30 and would like to build a built proof turbo motor, would love all the help I can get I'm only 20 and don't have much money or knowledge on it. Thanks

Comment

Looks like my brother just ordered a kit from you. Glad he pulled his head out of his ass and realized there really isn't another bolt on kit that's been this thought out for the m20. Awesome that you're taking the time to get it all put together.
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

^ Swanny your brother wont be dissaponinted. I pursched my kit no more then 2 weeks ago, and kam has been top notch. From sending pictures of every part of the built to answering any silly questions i have, im glad i went to Kamotors. The kit is on its way to me and im keeping a close eye on the USPS tracking number waiting for it to grace the presence of my doorway :) build thread, and lots and lots of pictures to come!!

Props to Kamotors!

Comment

so here a pic of some of the little things that are included in the first kits i sold but will be an additional fee for the next orders placed. its 5 feet of water line to extend the water lines off of the turbo to the tb heater lines, 6 ft of vac line, bolts and clamps for the lines.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigtroublesE30 View Post
                        ^ Swanny your brother wont be dissaponinted. I pursched my kit no more then 2 weeks ago, and kam has been top notch. From sending pictures of every part of the built to answering any silly questions i have, im glad i went to Kamotors. The kit is on its way to me and im keeping a close eye on the USPS tracking number waiting for it to grace the presence of my doorway :) build thread, and lots and lots of pictures to come!!

Props to Kamotors!
                        Theres a reason why four turbo e30 were built within 10 square miles after all of us being in Kamotors car. Glad to see this thread with the great response!

Comment

I wish I could just buy this kit. The exchange rate and import taxes make it quite expensive to ship things to Canada.
                          There is a huge amount of research involved in sourcing parts myself, and all I have so far is an ECU.

Maybe I'll give up eventually and order one anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisLundy View Post
                            I wish I could just buy this kit. The exchange rate and import taxes make it quite expensive to ship things to Canada.
                            There is a huge amount of research involved in sourcing parts myself, and all I have so far is an ECU.

Maybe I'll give up eventually and order one anyway.
                            Given that the E30 chassis is over 25 years old now, you can now take advantage of an import fee exemption for vintage car parts (as long as Kameron does the shipping documents correctly [which I'd be happy to help with, do it a couple times a week.])
                            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                              Given that the E30 chassis is over 25 years old now, you can now take advantage of an import fee exemption for vintage car parts (as long as Kameron does the shipping documents correctly [which I'd be happy to help with, do it a couple times a week.])
                              Hmm. Does that affect the sales tax, or just the import fee?

The 90c exchange rate and 12% sales tax are pretty hard to take.

I'll have to do some more reading.

Comment

I've got a word file on it on my work computer, shoot me a PM and I'll send it over Monday.
                                ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Working...
                                X