E30, E36 and E21 parts!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Laddergoat
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 43

    #1

    E30, E36 and E21 parts!

    Alright, just trying to cut down on the parts I got laying around. I'll update what doesn't have pictures as soon as I can.
    All prices before shipping
    All items located in 30281

    EDIT: changed some prices and added some parts.
    EDIT2: Added some e36 parts I had laying around.
    EDIT3: I'll be home from school and able to ship stuff between 3/14/2016 - 3/20/2016
    EDIT4: I'll be home from school once again on the 11th of May and would be able to take pictures or provide details on anything.

    E30:
    Shift boot trim ring - Sold
    Brand new oem sunroof seal - $40
    88' front Metal bumper - $50
    M20 oil cooler sandwich - $30
    Bare oil cooler with no lines, kinda bent. - $20
    M20 Oilpan - $50
    Nearly new 90amp alternator off of my 91 318is. - $90
    Set of sealed beam headlights in fine shape - Sold
    US grills - $15 a set
    M42 AFM with boot - $40
    M42 Coilpacks - $40
    Cold start valve - $10
    325e intake manifold - $25
    M30 AFM with adapter to run a cone filter - $40
    Headlight plastic covers - $5
    Late model knee bolster - Sold
    Momo Hub - Sold
    Late fogs - Sold
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    E21(All items came off a 82 320is 128k):
    Front bumper - Sold
    Rear bumper - Sold
    G245 5-speed trans - Sold
    M10 valve cover - $30
    M10 Dipstick - $15
    Oil Pan - $50
    Timing case?, I'll clean it up before shipping - $25
    Intake Manifold - $40
    Exhaust manifold - $20
    AFM - $30?
    Crankshaft - $75
    Pistons - $75
    Alternator, I'll remove the broken bracket - $30
    Bare m10b18 block - $100
    Fuel distributor - $100?
    Distributor with cap and plug wires - $40
    ECU - $40
    Starter - $40
    If you need anything else for a m10b18 I probably have it.
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    E36(All parts brand new for a Obd2 M44):
    Nfl headlights - Sold
    Amber corner lights - Sold
    Pierburg secondary air pump - $100
    BEHR thermostat assembly - Sold
    BMW air pump check valve - $50
    Lemforder control arm bushings - $15
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
    Last edited by Laddergoat; 05-02-2016, 08:34 AM.
  • ///eMveee
    Noobie
    • Aug 2009
    • 36

    #2
    Interested in e30 headlight covers and late model knee bolster.

    Comment

    • Graebmw95
      Grease Monkey
      • Mar 2014
      • 362

      #3
      Interested in m10 block! Give me a starting price yo!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • Laddergoat
        Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 43

        #4
        Pm'd.

        Comment

        • jwal
          Grease Monkey
          • Apr 2014
          • 385

          #5
          Condition of the AFM and boot?

          Comment

          • phenryiv1
            No R3VLimiter
            • Jul 2009
            • 3246

            #6
            I'll take the late fogs. $38 shipped to 25403? They should fit in a USPS Medium flat rate box ($13) so I am offering full price.
            Patrick Henry

            1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880


            Comment

            • Laddergoat
              Member
              • Nov 2012
              • 43

              #7
              Pm'd!

              Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • Vilkas
                Wrencher
                • Oct 2012
                • 232

                #8
                bump

                thanks for fast shipping and great part

                Comment

                • Laddergoat
                  Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 43

                  #9
                  Bump!

                  Comment

                  • Laddergoat
                    Member
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 43

                    #10
                    Bump bump

                    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • Laddergoat
                      Member
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 43

                      #11
                      Bump!

                      Comment

                      • byrdman and his vert
                        Noobie
                        • Jul 2014
                        • 16

                        #12
                        Do you have the 320i connecting rods? Need them for m20 2.8l stroker

                        Comment

                        • Bizzyboy904
                          Member
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 62

                          #13
                          do you still have the fogs?

                          Comment

                          • RCM3
                            E30 Fanatic
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 1304

                            #14
                            PMd
                            -Ryan
                            05/87 Henna M3
                            04/71 Baikal 2002tii

                            Comment

                            • Laddergoat
                              Member
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 43

                              #15
                              Bump!

                              Comment

                              Working...