barbierij for sale NY M20 / 325iX / E30 / car stuff updated 2/23/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

barbierij for sale NY M20 / 325iX / E30 / car stuff updated 2/23/18

***there is a Firefox add-on that will let you see the photos from photobucket***

***I will update photos upon request***

make offers on this stuff

I'm looking for a BOV, injectors, piping, and couplers so I can start my turbo build.

1990 325iX for sale or part out
    FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor

New stuff will be added to the top of the list. Sold stuff will be marked sold and pics removed from list after two weeks of buyer's receipt (pics will remain on photobucket for a long time).

current prices are in the list, not above pics. Dont be afraid to make offers on this stuff!

If it's listed, it's still available (unless marked SOLD or Pending sale).

All prices local pickup in Pine Plains, Ny.
    Some prices say shipped because because it is boxed up already.

Shipping is available on most things

I will also entertain trades and offers. I'm currently looking for turbo stuff. Already have a wastegate, manifold, MS2, wideband, DSM side mount intercooler (yeah I know), and some piping.

- Philips pull-out radios and blaupunkt removable face radios $20 each or $50 for all four
    - E30 blue tinted side mirrors $200 for both
    - Left and Right 325iX lower control arms with lollipops $250 for both
    - e30 Late model tail lights $80
    - 101 Projects book for 3 series $15 or free with any purchase
    - M20B25 Intake Manifold super clean $100
    - e30 spoiler heckspoiler 1916038 $150
    - M20 351 ECU stock M20b25 $100
    **SOLD** e30 fuel expansion tank with pipes $10
    - e30 rear caliper rebuild gaskets $10 both sides
    - Brake line tools $20
    - BMW leather Shift knob $30
    ***SOLD*** - E30 map light mirror $50
    - E30 rear ABS sensors PN 0265001059 $50 each
    - BMW CM5908 slider radio with code card and wiring $150
    - BMW KE-83zbm $20
    - BMW CDX-M91 ZBM-02 6 Disc changer $50
    **BOTH SOLD**- BMW phone in holder $15 (one with green/red buttons is sold)
    - 6 Ford Blue 24LB? injectors 1L2E-B5A 0280156029 $30
    **SOLD**- BMW license plate aluminum trim $20
    - rear premium tweeters $20
    - new Ready-Aire 634640 E30 A/C condenser $100
    - Premium door tweeters in housings *blown* $20
    - regular OEM (I believe) speaker $5
    - Prestige 5-1/4 woofers $20
    - e30 loaded girling front calipers from a 325iX $50
    -new in bag e30 ATE e-brake cables p/n# 34411158421 $40
    - M20B25 mechanical 9blade fan with clutch $50
    - 325iX Driver's strut with ABS sensor and insert w/20k on bearing $150
    - 325iX complete subframe with steering rack and steering knuckle $300
    - E30 Four Spoke steering wheel $30
    - "eBay special" Adjustable FPR $10
    - M20B25 TPS $20
    - GM coils from 1.9L SOHC $20
    - new E30 e-brake/handbrake tubes $50
    - Passenger's rear door - 51261373184 door lock actuator $15
    - Late M20 coolant tank $10
    - BMW cassette case with E30 manual and Service book $150
    - M20B25 oil tube with spring $10
    - E30 brake wear sensor (i believe it is, the bag says temp sensor)
    - new VR Head gasket for M20B25 $30
    **SOLD** - 325iX 4.10 rear diff, driver's output bearing is noisy $250
    - E30 open air filter parts $5
    - Rockford Fosgate 1farad capacitor $25
    - Audiobahn 100amp circuit breaker $10
    - OBC Horn $25
    - Bare AMC M20 head, replaces 885 head and uses same components *never shaved since brand new* $150

my other stuff on R3V:
    vintage Yamaha CR-1020 stereo receiver

- Philips pull-out radios and blaupunkt removable face radios $20 each or $50 for all four. Two Philips radios are the same,the one with a bad backlight is perfect otherwise. The one with a good backlight has a bent volume knob. Both blaupunkt radios have bad backlights. These were used in rackmout units and the antenna cables are cut on each one.

- E30 blue tinted side mirrors $200 for both. Not in a big hurry to sell these.

- Left and Right 325iX lower control arms with lollipops $250 for both. All ball joints are good but some boots are worn and torn. I can replace the ball joints for a fee if new ones are supplied to me.

- e30 Late model tail lights $80
    Both have minor cracks that are only visible within 5 feet

- 101 Projects book for 3 series $15 or free with any purchase. Has some water damage and pages are wrinkled. None are faded. Signed by Wayne Dempsey 8-11-07

- M20B25 Intake Manifold super clean

- E30 heckspoiler --was removed from a 325iX I parted out, it is missing the OEM BMW sticker. I took pictures of it sitting above my '88iX heckspoiler.

- e30 M20 ECU stock M20b25 from my 1989 325iX. Two tabs are bent open because I wanted to change the chip and I realized it is a 351 ecu.
    ECU #0261200351

**SOLD** e30 fuel expansion tank

Brake line tools, all OEM brand (OEM is the brand name) worth more than $50

25179 tubing bender
    25359 Single Flaring tool
    27015 double flaring tool and case
    3-22mm cutter (didn't see part number)

- e30 rear caliper rebuild gaskets 34-21-1-153-194/33 RKS33101 repair kits. One is missing a gasket, or else someone put an extra gasket in one of the boxes.

- BMW leather Shift knob - one clip is broken so only three hold it on. I tried to use shoe-goo to hold it on but it came off.

***SOLD*** - E30 map light mirror - purchased from a newbie here on R3V over a year ago and it still sits here. One light holder wont clip in, and the other side wont stay in position.

- E30 rear ABS sensors PN 0265001059 works fine but has a crack in the outer shield (uncracked ones are sold)

- BMW CM5908 slider radio with code card and wiring. I'm not in too much of a hurry to sell this. It works but occasionally it will only produce a loud hiss so I bet it needs new capacitors. CM5908 on top in pic and yes the wires are included. The fuse and holder are missing.

- BMW KE-83zbm no code but I think I have it written down. BMW says they don't recognize the serial number from it. This is the one on the bottom in pic and without wires.

**BOTH SOLD**- Two BMW phones in holders. I kept these around for a project but they just take up space. *One with green/red buttons is sold*

- BMW CDX-M91 ZBM-02 6 Disc changer with brackets. I'm sure it still works but I don't have a cable for it so I can't test it. It does power up to eject the cd magazine when the eject button is pressed.

- 6 Ford Blue 24LB? injectors 1L2E-B5A 0280156029 unknown mileage. These are shorter than the stock M20 injectors but they can fit if you slot the fuel rail mounts or with adapters. These don't have a slot for the fuel rail clip but neither did my skinny ford 19LBers. They came from a 2001 V6 Ranger.

**SOLD**-BMW license plate trim. I believe it is aluminum (magnet showed no pull) or else it is pure gold. It is about 1/8" thick and fairly solid.

- rear premium tweeters

- New Ready-Aire 634640 E30 condenser bought for my '91iX but now I am just going to sell that one or part it out. New in box, only removed for the picture. Some fins are bent.

- Premium door tweeters that are blown. One has a broken and missing tab. The tweeters pop right out for an aftermarket upgrade.

- regular OEM (I believe) speaker. I believe it is from a '89iX with non-premium sound and it works.

- Prestige by Audiovox 5-1/4 woofers. The cone is 5" and they mount perfectly in the factory premium boxes. Sorry, the crossovers and tweeters are still in the car. They work and sound decent.

-325iX loaded girling front calipers. These are from a '91iX with 170k but I am not sure how long these were used. They move fairly well and the pads have plenty of beef...they might even be new. Click the image for more pics

-e30 ATE e-brake cables p/n# 34411158421
    These are new and come in separate bags. I just put them both in the same bag.

- M20B25 mechanical 9blade fan with clutch

- 325iX Driver's strut with ABS sensor and insert w/20k on bearing - The ABS sensor works fine. I left in in there because I rounded out the hex head when I tried to remove the screw. I haven't tried to remove it again. We can't get the collar off. The strut was good before we took it off the car but we heated up the threads when we tried to take the collar off. The shock insert still feels good.

325iX subframe with good engine mounts, good steering rack, good steering knuckle, good tie rods, and good sway bar. pretty much drop-in ready. It is from a '91iX with about 170k. Worked fine when removed and did not leak.

E30 Four Spoke steering wheel

"eBay special" Adjustable FPR. No brand name on this one. I'm pretty sure I bought it on eBay. Never used, never mounted.

M20B25 TPS

GM coils from 1.9L SOHC, good for megasquirt conversion on a 4-banger

E30 e-brake/handbrake tubes. PO Bought them for my '88iX but I didn't need them.

Passenger's rear door lock actuator - 51261373184

Late E30 M20 coolant tank and it's real dirty. no cracks.

BMW cassette cleaners and case. The case is a little beat up. It came with my '91iX. No big hurry to sell this one.

M20B25 oil tube with spring

E30 brake wear sensor. The bag says temp sensor but it looks like a brake wear sensor.

new VR Head gasket for M20B25

***SOLD*** 325iX 4.10 rear diff from an auto. driver's side output bearing makes noise. I think this has 400k miles and the viscous is still real good

M20 open air filter parts. I hacked up an airbox so the afm isn't hanging from the rubber intake tube.

Scosche FAI-3A speaker level converter. Works with common ground setups like most E30s have.

Rockford Fosgate 1farrad capacitor

Auidiobahn 100amp breaker. never used, still sealed in box.

OBC horn from a 325e. It came with OBC swap parts. I believe it mounts on the strut tower. It works and is fairly loud.

amc head was cleaned but not shaved. Never overheated. I removed it because the old head gasket rusted and leaked coolant out the passenger side. we had a head sitting that was already rebuilt and didn't want any downtime waiting for a rebuild.
    yes, that is an unused goetze headgasket I taped to it to keep it from getting scratched.

rusted gasket just for show
    Last edited by barbierij; 08-01-2018, 05:53 PM. Reason: added stuff
    Saab/GM tech2 programming
    My for sale thread
    Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
    And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

hey i'm interested in the complete cylinder head. do you still have it for sale?
    '87 325is [because racecar]
    '81 Kawasaki KZ550 LTD {summer dd}
    '97 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited (winter dd)

Comment

Yes, I still have the complete cylinder head
      My for sale thread

And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Hi! Do you still have the headlights? If so, do they include the pig tails?

Thanks,

Comment

Yes, I still have the headlights. I do not have pigtails right now but I will look later today.
          My for sale thread

Comment

Originally posted by barbierij View Post
            Yes, I still have the headlights. I do not have pigtails right now but I will look later today.

Ok, please let me know what comes out of your search. thanks,

Comment

spacers and lugs SOLD
              My for sale thread

Comment

transfer case

i would love to take that transfer case off your hands. Can you let me know of shipping to 89408 please.
                Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Yes, sorry about that. You did ask me before. I will box it up and get the weight either tonight or tomorrow.
                  My for sale thread

Comment

awesome man shoot me a PM when you get the info.
                    Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Titan_Omega View Post
                      awesome man shoot me a PM when you get the info.
                      you got it!
                      My for sale thread

Comment

dont be afraid to make reasonable offers
                        My for sale thread

Comment

Interested in the 325iX side skirts and flares for $150. Still available?

Comment

Yes they are still available for a local pickup.

Sent from SPACE using Tapatalk 2
                            My for sale thread

Comment

Cool, I'll be up that way in a couple of weeks, so that will work for me. Only real question I have is whether or not they'd fit on a 1984 325e coupe. You mentioned they fit on both 2 and 4-door IXs, do you foresee an issue with my early model coupe?

Comment

Working...
                              X