Euro Parts Hoard & More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Parts Hoard & More!

Since I moved to Germany last September, I’ve been exploring local scrap yards to see what I can find. I’ve been saving some decent parts from being crushed. I’m stationed here in the Army so shipping won’t be expensive. You can pretty much calculate it to be as if I’m in NY, and the military takes care of the rest.

I’ll do lower prices for package deals if you want more than one item. I’M OPEN TO TRADES so let me know what you have! I'm also looking for Recaro seat brackets/adapters, zender parts, thicker sway bars & 225/45/15 tires. I'm pretty much open to anything.

* Due to an incident with USPS mishandling one of my packages, all sets of smileys/sensitive items will now be shipped with foam inserts & bubble wrap. Fortunately I insure all of my packages, no matter the cost for exactly what the customer pays.

I had way too much shit here so I'm going to let smaller groups of parts go at a time, haha.

Since I moved to Germany last September, I’ve been exploring local scrap yards to see what I can find. I’ve been saving some decent parts from being crushed. I’m stationed here in the Army so shipping won’t be expensive. You can pretty much calculate it to be as if I’m in NY, and the military takes care of the rest.

I’ll do lower prices for package deals if you want more than one item. I’M OPEN TO TRADES so let me know what you have! I'm also looking for Recaro seat brackets/adapters, zender parts, thicker sway bars & 225/45/15 tires. I'm pretty much open to anything.

* Due to an incident with USPS mishandling one of my packages, all sets of smileys/sensitive items will now be shipped with foam inserts & bubble wrap. Fortunately I insure all of my packages, no matter the cost for exactly what the customer pays.

I had way too much shit here so I'm going to let smaller groups of parts go at a time, haha.

Zender Side Skirts (Early & Late model)

The Late model ones are in pretty good shape still. $200 + shipping

The Early model ones are a bit warpy and some splitting is taking place on the back side. I think they will still mount okay.
    $150 +shipping

First come first serve. Thanks for the incredible amount of business I've gotten over the past year guys! I always look forward to seeing my parts on all your cars in the US. Makes me feel all fuckin' warm and fuzzy inside.

If you want closer up pictures PM me, posting pictures on here is a fucking pain in the ass. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

First come first serve. Thanks for the incredible amount of business I've gotten over the past year guys! I always look forward to seeing my parts on all your cars in the US. Makes me feel all fuckin' warm and fuzzy inside.
    Last edited by AntiScope; 08-18-2015, 09:17 AM. Reason: Update

dibs on the fogs. shipping to Toronto Canada please.
    sigpic

Comment

Already making a few sales! Thanks everybody.

Comment

great items at great prices.
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
          great items at great prices.
          Thanks homie.

Lets keep this going!

Comment

Any more late model plate fillers?
            sigpic

Comment

Are the fogs oem or aftermarket?

Thanks, Preston

Comment

I will have more plate fillers within a week or so. The foglights were OEM and just sold. Should find some more in no time!

Comment

PM sent
                  Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

PM sent about the rear spoiler.

Comment

Payment sent for S1 or S2.
                      Eternally searching for a nice set of BMW Sheepskin Seat Covers for Comfort Seats.

Comment

how much for shipping to vancouver bc, canada for a set of grills and the spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by hippiester View Post
                          how much for shipping to vancouver bc, canada for a set of grills and the spoiler?

I can only ship domestically unless you want to pay more than it would be worth. Got a friend in the states?

Comment

are you getting more euro smiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubes View Post
                              are you getting more euro smiles?
                              Yes! Within a week at most I'll have more of everything, including smileys.

Comment

Working...
                              X