FS: Racing Dynamics Side Skirts (Gen 1) $140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Racing Dynamics Side Skirts (Gen 1) $140

Painted Cinnabar Red and comes with mounting strips. The skirts themselves are in pretty good shape and are designed to fit all 84-91 E30s except the iX, M3, and convertibles. When fitted, they look something like this:

These are the 1st generation skirts from the 1980s and have a boxy look that matches the E30's lines (the newer RD skirts have a dip in the middle). Price is $140. Located in Sunnyvale California (SF Bay Area); local sale is preferred but will ship if you pay.
    Last edited by Fred; 06-03-2006, 10:29 AM.

'86 325 2.8i stroker - Arctic Blue
    '11 328i Sports Wagon - LeMans Blue
    Strictly Eta

can you get me a quote for shipping to 43078...im interested if i can sell my e30

Comment

if you plan to drop that rear apron as well, I'd probably take both of them off your hands. Just asking because I don't know what you plan to do with the rear of your car.

Comment

Shipping is about $50 by DHL or FedEx ground service.

I'll sell the rear apron when I do my bumper conversion but it'll be local pickup only. It's just way too bulky to transport, sorry.
        Last edited by Fred; 04-23-2006, 02:11 PM.

Strictly Eta

Comment

check your e-mail

Comment

Check with USPS on shipping Fred. I've shipped mtech II skirts through them for $20. Just figured it might help the sale..... Good luck

Comment

I want those sideskirts really f-ing bad. I'm jealous of whoever gets them.

Free bump for sick side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                Check with USPS on shipping Fred. I've shipped mtech II skirts through them for $20. Just figured it might help the sale..... Good luck
                Really? USPS wouldn't take it because it's oversize. Maybe you get a special military rate. ;) I always have a hard time shipping side skirts which is why I'm kinda reluctant to do so.

Hey Josh, if you really want em email me. We can work something out.

Strictly Eta

Comment

F-- it, I'll take them, paypal address?
                  Last edited by egk2; 04-23-2006, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Sold, thanks!

Strictly Eta

Comment

Working...
                    X