Startecs on ebay...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • reelizmpro
    R3V OG
    • Dec 2003
    • 9553

    #1

    Startecs on ebay...

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231350679985...84.m1555.l2649

    2 days left!
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

    85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
    91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU
  • george graves
    I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title
    • Oct 2003
    • 20003

    #2
    GLWS - looks nice!!
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

    Comment

    • heatmakerz
      E30 Addict
      • Feb 2014
      • 438

      #3
      Damn...

      Comment

      • mistacarder
        Wrencher
        • Jan 2013
        • 289

        #4
        ..

        so much money

        Instagram: @mistacarder

        Comment

        • reelizmpro
          R3V OG
          • Dec 2003
          • 9553

          #5
          Down to the wire...
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

          85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
          91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU

          Comment

          • e30saam
            Grease Monkey
            • Jul 2012
            • 360

            #6
            Less than hour left! No bids, but I hope they sell!

            Comment

            • reelizmpro
              R3V OG
              • Dec 2003
              • 9553

              #7
              Craigslist comes through again. They are now sold. Local buyer paid asking price in cash.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

              85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
              91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU

              Comment

              • E30335i
                E30 Enthusiast
                • Feb 2014
                • 1035

                #8
                Hopefully I'm prepared for next set that goes on sale


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                Working...