Feeler: cardinal sport interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone want the entire package?

If not, does anyone want the rear seat and door panels?
    Old and improved:

Comment

Bump, this is still for sale as of tonight. I NEED to get rid of them now, I was hoping someone was going to pick them up cause I already bought the black interior. I will sell it all for 300!
      Old and improved:

Comment

if you were local i would buy it from you. 300 is a great price

Comment

I know it says local pickup, but would you possibly be willing to ship? I would LOVE to have a cardinal interior.

Comment

If I cant find anyone willing to pick it up, I will look into shipping options. I dont have a lot of time to pack them up, and send them out, but we'll see.
            Old and improved:

Comment

Also, if someone only wanted the front seats, I'd be interested in the rest of the interior as well. That wouldn't take as much packing... just the back seat. Let me know, I'd love to have the back seat and door panels.

Comment

ttt..

still have everything. expect about 100 to ship front seats, 50 for rear, and ~35 for door panels IF i can find time to box everything up. Would still like a local sale.
                Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleKid View Post
                  Also, if someone only wanted the front seats, I'd be interested in the rest of the interior as well. That wouldn't take as much packing... just the back seat. Let me know, I'd love to have the back seat and door panels.
                  Might be interested in just the fronts - still available?

Comment

actually sold everything.
                    Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
                    X