Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Rebuilt M20 885 Head - South FL

Sold to the lucky guy in Tampa
    Last edited by element6; 04-30-2015, 07:50 PM.

bump

Comment

Noice! Legit head, man. GLWS

Comment

'tis legit

:up:

Thanks

Comment

You do know anyone that buys this is taking a chance since it was installed after the rebuild and i would recommend having a michine shop checking it prior to install...just from my own previous experiences

Comment

^ Your grammar is horrible. Bump for a solid head, John @ Wot-tech does great work on those 885 heads. I've seen this head in person and it is solid. No need for a "michine" shop.

Comment

I did state that it has approximately 350 miles on it since the rebuild. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with the head. I'm selling it because the bottom end gave out (keeps eating crank bearings), and I am parting the car so I can move.

I would hope that anyone planning to swap their tired, old head with a rebuilt one would check the surfaces and tolerances and everything before installing it. I don't see why it would need to go straight back to the machine shop 350 miles after the rebuild, but you never know.

Priced accordingly for all of you adventurous souls that dare to browse the used parts listings on r3v.. scary stuff indeed

Comment

I have receipts from the rebuild and they will be included with the head when it is shipped or picked up.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Found a few more pictures during and just after the rebuild. Bump.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Pm'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                            ^ Your grammar is horrible. Bump for a solid head, John @ Wot-tech does great work on those 885 heads. I've seen this head in person and it is solid. No need for a "michine" shop.
                            Originally posted by element6 View Post
                            I did state that it has approximately 350 miles on it since the rebuild. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with the head. I'm selling it because the bottom end gave out (keeps eating crank bearings), and I am parting the car so I can move.

I would hope that anyone planning to swap their tired, old head with a rebuilt one would check the surfaces and tolerances and everything before installing it. I don't see why it would need to go straight back to the machine shop 350 miles after the rebuild, but you never know.

Priced accordingly for all of you adventurous souls that dare to browse the used parts listings on r3v.. scary stuff indeed
                            This forum is too much.

The head is fine. The engine had 180psi across the board and the high mileage bottom end had something going on. In fact this head with a stock bottom end and RD headers made 157whp on the dyno with our matching chip tune.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

From the man who rebuilt it himself.

Thanks John

Comment

Working...
                              X