Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single ports shipped - Dual ports are next - but sales closed for now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started building the single port versions before I left for turkey-day. They should be done and shipping soon.

Dual port versions are still on hold until the custom cables arrive, but that should be in a week or so. Fingers crossed.

If any of you junk yard guys can source "mint" e30/e28 HVAC switch blanks, please let me know. If you collect enough of them, you can earn a free USB port! They have to be in mint condition, or otherwise they just go in the trash.
    Last edited by george graves; 12-07-2016, 04:31 AM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Update: The custom cables for the dual port versions just landed in LA from China - they are sill in customs, and should be on their way to Seattle here soon.

Comment

do you have a list for the dual port versions? I will take one from this next run.
        Originally posted by blunttech
        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
        :shock:

Comment

count me in for single port, if there's space!

Comment

Sorry - still building the current batch. Once they go out I'll take new orders. A recent work project has set me back a bit.

Comment

UPDATE: All single port version have shipped. I have two extras (one is spoken for at the moment one is up for grabs) First person to post up here with "I'll take it" gets it. USB SINGLE PORT is $49.95 +shipping.

I have one little hick up with the dual port version - it's just a mechanical thing - and I expect to have that resolved soon. I will be taking a short break from working on these to get some one-touch windows units finished.

Also, I'm going to be announcing some new products that will be ready to order in the coming days - this was a project I started a years ago, and have been working on slowly for a while - just a heads up - they didn't effect the timeline of this project. That's just a FYI kind of thing.
              Last edited by george graves; 01-02-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I'LL TAKE IT! (also DM'd u)

Comment

hi george, any updates on the dual ports for those of us who pre-paid?

Comment

Yes. Sorry for the delay. They are much harder to work with then I anticipated. They are on my workbench - and I'm on it. Expect an update of ETA to shipping or, (fingers crossed) tracking numbers here shortly (and by shortly a week or so)

Comment

Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

I didnt realize you were selling these now! I guess I can actually tell people I have one:)

Works great I love it!!

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                          I guess I can actually tell people I have one:)
                          Works great I love it!!
                          Thanks! Staszek got one of the first units a while back.

Care to comment on the charging rate? Is it up to snuff?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            Yes. Sorry for the delay. They are much harder to work with then I anticipated. They are on my workbench - and I'm on it. Expect an update of ETA to shipping or, (fingers crossed) tracking numbers here shortly (and by shortly a week or so)
                            Updates?;D

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Thanks! Staszek got one of the first units a while back.

Care to comment on the charging rate? Is it up to snuff?
                              I never really tested how fast it charged the phone vs other USB's but it seems like it works really well, definitely on par with anything else I have used, and the other one I have directly connected into the back of my headunit works great as well.

No complaints here, works well and looks very OEM.
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

do you have a model number for that cassette player?

Comment

Working...
                                X