Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BMP Design Chip for 173 ECU $100 obo

Hey all,

Finished a megasquirt ecu so I'm selling a perfectly good chip (and ecu if anyone wants it).

The chip is a BMP Design chip for the 173 gray label ecu. Internet research says an increase of about 15 hp and 15 lb/ft, and a new redline of 6900 rpm.

I bought the car with the chip, but didn't know it was in there until fairly recently. The car had this chip, a 91 octane sticker on the inside of the fuel door (it mind controlled me into always putting in 91 without knowing why) and ended up having 19 lb injectors. The car always pulled a little harder than my buddies with stock setups, and always felt nice and peppy, and I'd hit 135 mph in it but assumed it was that synthetic oil or somethin'

Click image for larger version

Name:	BMPchip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	7244046

Pricing is a little hard to find for this chip since they don't produce it anymore, but I'm asking $100 shipped. I'll throw in the ecu as well if you want, but it doesn't have the bottom part of the case. It's essentially just the board. Which, to clarify, does work flawlessly.

Name:	173ECU.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	7244047

Also, I have this other ecu that's been sitting around for years....if someone wants it please speak up!

Name:	027ECU.jpg
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	7244048

Call or text Scott @ 805-636-5360 or pm me. Have a good day!

50 shipped :)
    sigpic
    Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

173 ECU is taken!

And evoDRichie, it hasn't been long enough to do 50%!! I'd do $80 shipped though, whatcha think?

Comment

Still have this chip for sale, definitely obo if anyone is interested!

Been hard to find the price this should go for....not a lot of em around from what I've seen...

Comment

how much for just the chip
          sigpic

Comment

Well the ecu got sold, so I'm thinking $80 now for the chip, unless somebody's got a fair offer. I'm not in a hurry to sell but I'm also not attached to the chip nor do I need to nickel and dime for it

Comment

Two nickels and 5 dimes ?

Comment

Damn....... Math....... So 60 cents? Lol

Comment

would you take any trades from my FS thread?
                  FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
                  Saab/GM tech2 programming
                  My for sale thread
                  1990 325iX for sale or part out
                  Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
                  And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Working...
                  X