Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 eurobumpers and a lip -used

hello,

i have a set of euro bumpers that came off my 87 German import 325e e30. i have a different set im using so i figured maybe someone else can use these. they do have some bends (see pictures). the rear bumper rubber strip is in decent shape and all of the clips are there it just fell off.

bumpers are at my house in Mesa Arizona (they have been here all their lives).
    not sure what they're worth so i guess ill just throw out $250+shipping. id also be willing to trade for a nice aftermarket steering wheel+shipping. i do not have the brackets to mount them to the car, but i dont think they are too hard to come by. if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

thank you
    Attached Files

I'm interested, do you think they are beyond repair?

Comment

the rear can be replaced with another section since it does come apart if you are picky. repairable; as for the front. If you are handy and know how forces work without using heat you can probably bend it back. Whether it looks perfect or not is something which depends on material give and talent.
      sigpic

Comment

Would you sell just the rear + mounts for 150?
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

bump need to move them. id rather not ship them but if you actually want to pay for it i can package them

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X