Parting 91 325ix auto sedan in Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting 91 325ix auto sedan in Utah

Car has 190k on it. DS 4 door sedan with black interior. Leather very dry. Bad VC in TC. Tranny good. Car ran and drove before I let a buddy of mine remove the head. Left front axle needs rebuilt, other three good. Exhaust gone. No Ix weaves, just bottle caps with snows. Good front fenders but bad paint, no rust. Car has structural rust underneath so not a good shell for project, unless that's your thing!

Pm me if you need something specific. Will sell whole car as is for $1500 OBO
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Got the front driver side cv?

Comment

Yes but needs work. It was clicking pretty bad especially in reverse turning at full lock. Pm me if interested!
      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

.Windshield wiper fluid reservoir

.Rear bumper trim light sockets, the ones that go in the red side markers

. Fuse cap for the small fuse next to the blue fuse box in the engine bay

.Passenger/driver side mirror

. Streering Knuckle if compatible with non airbag late model (not sure if your production year was after June)

.ix sway bar
          //contact me for your marketing & design needs//

Comment

Steering knuckle is for an airbag car. Are you wanting just the mirrors or the whole housings painted DS too? Sway bar available but a bit rusty...nothing a good sand blast and powder coat couldn't fix. Got all the other items as well. Pm me if interested!

Thanks

Comment

How much for the ix crossmember, stearing rack, motor mounts. I don't exactly need these parts and I don't care about there condition I just want them to help mock up e34 parts under m20 without taking my car apart until I need too.

Thanks,
              Steve
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Pm me an offer keeping in mind shipping will have to be included!

Comment

Lots of good parts here!

Comment

What transmission is it. I need to get a manual one mine is on its way out.
                    Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer_man View Post
                      What transmission is it. I need to get a manual one mine is on its way out.
                      "Parting 91 325ix auto sedan in Utah" I'm guessing it is an automatic...

Comment

Well I guess in didn't see that haha woops too early in the am for me haha.
                        Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Yes it's an automatic...sorry!

Comment

PM coming
                            sigpic

Comment

Got just about everything pulled. Good control arms, booster, axels, gas tank, trans, front and rear drive lines, diffs, oil pan, block with good crank and pistons, engine harness, 351 ECU, T case bad VC, ix body kit, nice front fenders, nice gray carpet, window motors, and much more. Pm me with what you need!

Comment

Working...
                              X