E30 Cabrio OEM MTech II Complete Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech appearance e30 1992

Hey guys, new at this and hope this goes thru. I have a 1992 e30 Mtech appearance (the white one). I have looked through everything that comes up regarding rarity and production numbers regarding this car and just get vague or approximate numbers at best. I have replaced top and currently reupholstering the interior in its original leather. Of course I want to know how rare this car is for collectibility reasons or if I should flip it. I'm a long time e30 owner and fanatic! Still have my 84 318. Was my first car at 16. Any help on actual production numbers for the "appearance package" would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Fhoyos View Post
      Hey guys, new at this and hope this goes thru. I have a 1992 e30 Mtech appearance (the white one). I have looked through everything that comes up regarding rarity and production numbers regarding this car and just get vague or approximate numbers at best. I have replaced top and currently reupholstering the interior in its original leather. Of course I want to know how rare this car is for collectibility reasons or if I should flip it. I'm a long time e30 owner and fanatic! Still have my 84 318. Was my first car at 16. Any help on actual production numbers for the "appearance package" would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

This is a for sale thread. If you have questions about your car or the package that's on it, you should post your own thread.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
        X