Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not E30 but im parting out a 1997 audi quattro tons of parts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not E30 but im parting out a 1997 audi quattro tons of parts!!!

ok i picked up a 97 1.8t quattro and im starting to part it out. engine, harness, and possibly ECU have been claimed but i do have misc pieces for sale. ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING!!!

-quattro transmission 96k $600

-starter - $40

complete air box with MAF and any sensors $75

-coolant bottle $20

-ABS computer $150

-rear differential $300

-carbon fibre drive shaft $500. and i know these are big money from the dealer somewhere in the $1500-2500 range and they only came on the 97 A4's. very awesome upgrade from a normal stock driveshaft

-shifter box assembly $75

-i have all 4 door panels although 2 or 3 of them have broken tabs where it mounts in the middle of the door panel. ive taken the best possible pictures that way u know exactly what im talking about. i would like to get $175

ALL PANELS ARE FIXEABLE IF YOU HAVE THE TIME

-i also have all 4 window motors. i assume they work since they worked before the accident. $50 EACH

-center console $25

-middle console $20

-passenger side airbag $100 PICKUP ONLY WILL NOT SHIP

corbeau 3 point harness' 2 of them only about 3 months old $150

-trunk plastic liner $15

-rear deck lid with brake light $45

-misc trim pieces:

$10 each

$20 comes with switch for lights i believe

sunroof assembly-$300

-rear tail lights. look perfect on the outside but on one of the sides, it still mounts super tight but seems the person had fixed it by using a bigger screw into only 1 hole. the rest of the holes are perfect on both lights. $60

-the black under pieces are being sold seperately for $30 i dont want to mislead anyone

-driver side headlight with broken tabs possibly fixable and the corner light $20

-gas door flap black $10

-passenger side mirror $50

trunk lid $150 and i would prefer to have local pickup or i will meet somewhere but i can ship if necessary but shipping is about $150.

damn, no interest? ive had more luck over on e30tech so someones gotta need something

Comment

lol, this is funny, wrong forum buddy...
      sigpic

Comment

tells you something about E30tech I guess...
        BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by optimusp517
          lol, this is funny, wrong forum buddy...
          ya its real funny u idiot because i forgot everyone in the world is only allowed to own 1 car. so god forbid someone own an e30 and an audi. haha you are quite the genious

Comment

Originally posted by bmdub5
            ya its real funny u idiot because i forgot everyone in the world is only allowed to own 1 car. so god forbid someone own an e30 and an audi. haha you are quite the genious
            Is the penalty or fine per additional vehicle? if so I am fuc*ed

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
              Is the penalty or fine per additional vehicle? if so I am fuc*ed
              haha yup and that means im fucked too dude. ive got 2 vw's, my e30, and a prted out audi. and ive already owned about 6 cars this year and 6 last year. pfft i think these fines are going to drain my bank accounts soon hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
              X