fs: lacoste thrill punch shoes

size 10.5

got them as a gift, they're a full size too big so i'm trying to sell them

they go for as much as 100+ online

looking to get the same or close.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Assuming they are as new, I would think you could take them to a retailer that sells them and get your size. (in the event you like and want them)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

they are brand new, but i can't seem to locate a retailer locally that sells them.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Damn, you have small feet, lol.

Free bump, nice shoes
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

No way, you're in OC. Go to South Coast Plaza.

Comment

nordstrom has them
            sigpic

Comment

Nordstroms has a no reciept return policy. You can get $ or goods from them. Just tell them they were a gift.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

i wear size 13.5

Too bad, those are some dope kicks

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3
                  they are brand new, but i can't seem to locate a retailer locally that sells them.

Locoste store on Rodeo in Beverly Hills.

Comment

Working...
                  X