X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988325e
    replied
    brake Fluid reservoir Availalble

Still available? and willing to ship to Hawaii?

Leave a comment:

• [oo=[][]=oo]
    replied
    How much for the ellipsoid lights?

Leave a comment:

• dirtyEthirtyIX
    replied
    Front strut housings available?

Leave a comment:

• fmacchione
    replied
    might be a long shot, but any chance you still have the pop out windows for sale? would need them shipped to Canada

Leave a comment:

• othatseric
    replied
    pm'd

Leave a comment:

• Kengar5088
    replied
    is the front and rear bumper trim still available? if so do you have close up pictures you can pm me? faded is fine im wondering how weathered they are.

Leave a comment:

• rzerob
    replied
    Originally posted by badwella View Post
    Balls, I had the remains of the car picked up by metal recyclers. I didn't have time to remove the panel as i was on a time constraint so it went to the metal yard. Sorry. It was in perfect condition but no one wanted it before you. . . .
    Oh well. I pulled mine yesterday and it wasn't in nearly as bad a shape as I originally thought it was. I was going to replace it but I guess I can just fix it instead.

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    Originally posted by rzerob View Post
    sunroof panelcondition? How much shipped to Mount Union PA 17066?
    Balls, I had the remains of the car picked up by metal recyclers. I didn't have time to remove the panel as i was on a time constraint so it went to the metal yard. Sorry. It was in perfect condition but no one wanted it before you. . . .

Leave a comment:

• rzerob
    replied
    sunroof panelcondition? How much shipped to Mount Union PA 17066?

Leave a comment:

• Obioban
    replied
    Any interest in selling the wiring harness that connects to window switches?

Leave a comment:

• B0RN318
    replied
    Do you have the transfer case from the IX? Was the car a manual? Shoot me a text at 801-243-9417 if you do!

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    Clean out this stuff from my garage bump

This is my work area but it's currently occupied by e30 parts. I want them gone so please lowball me.

Pulled much of the car off last weekend. Shell is currently in this state in my driveway

I have inquiries for the sideskirts and front/rear bumpers but nothing is sold yet.

Front ix subframe and struts are still available. Front axles are spoken for. Rear axles still available. Rear subframe and trailing arms still available. Will be pulling them out this weekend.

IX washer reservoir, ignition tumbler sold. Steering column switch stalks still available.

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    All inquires responded to as far as I know. Breaking down the car now and will be cutting out panels if anyone needs some small patches. This shell had more rust than I wanted to deal with so it's going to the metal recycler and/or dump.

Leave a comment:

• jtheilbrun
    replied
    Do you have the heated seat harness and or switches

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerer007
    replied
    How much for the windshield washer tank?
    (To 94539)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X