Use that tax mohney lol HUGE sale of parts! Plus 1989 325i vert partout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally decided to let go of parts I have accumulated and held onto for a good year... Plans have changed and I have to start saving for more important things and change my priorities, so my build (that never started lol) for my e30 has to come to an end :( all of these stuff, new or used I have never mounted/installed onto my car. They're just sitting in my room, better to let someone else put them to use. Let's get on to it! :)

173 ecu. Confirmed working on my 325i vert. Stock.

$old

ARP head studs for M20. 3 new stud set and the rest got them used from another member here. 3 of them got lost in the mail so I bought the 3 new set.

$OLD

19lb FORD yellow body injectors 3rd gen. Refurbed and bench tested by MEPEH

$OLD

New set of 6 NGK BPR5ES

$16

New DDM Tuning 55 watt 5k hid with bulbs, slim ballasts, harness etc.

$OLD

Hella US ellips. Pigtails still there.

$OLD

E36 center console. Was planning to fit this in my e30

$25

Original Racing Dynamics wing. Has been painted black. Got this from another member here (CarsonE30) a few months back.

$220

Now for the good stuff :) set of 5 Kopi Alpinas 17x4. Got this set from another member (Jon volk) long time ago but never mounted them. All 5 rims are in great condition aside from minor curb rashes on some of them and tiny welds on 2 of the rims which were done professionally but according to the previous owner they never gave him any issues and ran them for a long time. Thread on the tires are decent except for one blown tire (spare rim). Comes with Alpina caps on all 5.
    1st rim

2nd

3rd

4th

and 5th (spare)

$OLD!!!!. Really not looking into shipping this right now unless you know how to and you would have to pay for the cost.

M30 afm with airbox

$OLD

885 head. Cleaned and resurfaced by LJ speed shop. I lapped the valves and seated them but have not put everything back together. I got all of the parts ie. camshaft, rocker arms, valve springs etc.

$OLD

late front valance. Will not part out brake ducts

$OLD

I also have a 89 325i vert for part out that's pretty much complete aside from some interior parts. Everything is up for grabs so just make me an offer on what you need. Complete 5 spd conversion, fuel rail, m20 injectors, kidney grills, etc.

i complete exhaust

m20 oil pan in good condition. No cracks

Intake manifold GONE
    TB Gone
    'I' engine harness GONE
    All top end parts GONE
    Hood, trunk and DBs are GONE
    5 speed conversion kit GONE

I am pretty much FIRM on these prices and they DO NOT include shipping costs which has to be determined at the post office before I ship it out due to weight and packaging cost etc. But to be honest it would be much better if you're local. I can meet up around vallejo/Fairfield all the way down to south San Francisco. Thanks guys

If anyone wants to text me here's my number 707-731-3598

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by deeze30; 03-30-2016, 02:37 PM.

PMd
    1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
    1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
    E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

PMd as well.

Comment

I'll take the ARP's. PM'ed you.

Comment

does the vert have a carpet?
          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Gotta good dash?
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

PM'd about Hella ellipsoids.

Comment

Pending sale on arps, ellips, HIDs and injectors

Comment

Pm'd about valance

Comment

Im looking for the pedal box with the clutch and brake pedals

Comment

Who bought the ARPs? Dammit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S3RV1N View Post
                        Im looking for the pedal box with the clutch and brake pedals

Not looking to part out the whole 5 spd conversion to anyone local at the moment that may need it.

A lot of folks seems to want the whole conversion but they're all across the country -___- does anybody know how complicated to ship out something like that? For big items? Freight train? If someone can chime in where, how and ball park price for shipment then I wouldn't mind shipping them out, just gotta get them out the car first lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Freight cost for big items - I want the 5 speed conversion and happy to work something out and I can set up freight.

Comment

This poor RD wing lol no one has mounted it on their car since September 2014!
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Arp head studs, HIDs, ellips and injectors are $OLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X