Hella Smoked Low Beam (Left Side Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hella Smoked Low Beam (Left Side Only)

I bought an 88 SETA coupe about 3 months ago, the car has some mild damage on the passenger side and I assume that the head lights were damaged in the impact. This came in a mismatched set so I took it off and will need to get a passenger side US elipsoid so that I can replace this one. I would like to receive offers however I know the rules and will like to comply so please don't be offended. I'll start at $100.00 shipped however please don't be afraid to make an offer. Again, I am unsure of what a single left side smoked elipsoid go for so don't be afraid to make me an offer.
    The glass has minimal to no pitting, it has HBA - L Made in Germany Hella.
    One tab is broken (see pic) but the other 2 are in good condition, and it comes with 1 adjustment screw (I may have a second or even a third) but I have to find it. I took off the ring and the glass falls off so it will have to be glued back on (mine are the same so don't trip on this). Below is a picture of the car as I bought it and you can see the passenger side head light being darke.

Last edited by e30crazie; 04-11-2016, 10:45 PM. Reason: Updated add
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

This is a US dot ellipsoid that has been smoked by someone.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 04-12-2016, 12:41 AM.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      This is a US dot ellipsoid that has been smoked by someone
      I wouldn't be able to tell you yes or no because I don't know. Again this came with the car I bought and I do t know how to tell the difference. When I took off the ring that the glass came off the black looked pretty OG and not painted. But again I have no idea. Also if you mean that the glass was painted, tinted or altered then no.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

I'm telling you what it is.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I understand what you are saying but again I don't know. Just saying what I saw when the glass fell out. I couldn't tell if it was original or not but thank you for clarifying. Anyhow, with that said, it may not be worth even selling. I'll leave it up in case someone wants a us dot hella elipsoid that was smoked by someone. Make offer.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Working...
          X