Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 Hella Smoked Smileys For Sale Original Genuine

Up For sale,

Clean set of Original smoked hella smileys. As you can see in the pictures the set is in absolute new condition. All adjusters are in new condition parts are fully cleaned.

One low beam has a small crack on the hella mark, see pictures. Other than this damage is this set in new condition.

Price: SOLDUSD FIRM

Payment by PayPal, buyer covers fees or send as a gift.

Pics:

Any questions just ask.
    Last edited by 70ccrossi; 05-10-2016, 04:51 AM.

BMW Parts Shipped Worldwide

Great price.

Comment

I have one question,
      Are you sure that these are original smoked ones? Can I see the picture of the "Hella Schwarz" sticker / s on them.

I'm selling smoked (custom) E30 headlights, professionally done, identical as original Hella smoked, people would never see the difference.
      A lot of "custom" smoked headlights out there, and a lot people sell them as original Hella smoked.
      Except the original ones have the "Hella Schwarz" sticker, or Tag "Hersteller: Hella KG / Hueck & Co".

I don't want to be rude now, but for $550+ usd, I just want to see the picture of the sticker. Thanks!

Comment

It's actually very easy to tell the difference if you know what to look for.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Junkie View Post
          I have one question,
          Are you sure that these are original smoked ones? Can I see the picture of the "Hella Schwarz" sticker / s on them.

I'm selling smoked (custom) E30 headlights, professionally done, identical as original Hella smoked, people would never see the difference.
          A lot of "custom" smoked headlights out there, and a lot people sell them as original Hella smoked.
          Except the original ones have the "Hella Schwarz" sticker, or Tag "Hersteller: Hella KG / Hueck & Co".

I don't want to be rude now, but for $550+ usd, I just want to see the picture of the sticker. Thanks!
          Look closely at the pic below, the city light lens is round and clear. If its oval and fluted, it's not authentic hella smoked, or the original lens has been swapped out.
          Last edited by robrez; 05-02-2016, 12:34 PM.
          sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

@robrez Thank you very much! I understand now.
            @70ccrossi Good luck with the sale. Good price.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Bump

BMW Parts Shipped Worldwide

Comment

Smoked hella

Hi are these still available? What is your paypal email address?

Comment

Working...
                  X