No announcement yet.

FS: rare wooden Alpina steering wheel, NOS Kamei X1 bodykit, DIY M20 itb kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: rare wooden Alpina steering wheel, NOS Kamei X1 bodykit, DIY M20 itb kit

Looking to sell of a few things I have had around for a while. They are:

- Genuine MOMO Alpina wood steering wheel with reproduction Alpina horn button $300

- BNIB 6-piece Kamei x1 body kit for 83-85 US bumper cars or any (except convertibles) big bumper car with an 83-85 front valance and rear side markers.
    Kamei X1 body kit: $1,200
    + $35 if you want an 84-85 valance (not in amazing shape but will be completely hidden by the kit anyways)
    + $300 if you want a NIB 3 piece Kamei spoiler >>I will only sell this with the full kit<<

- Assorted components for a DIY itb build. $650obo

All prices are for local cash sale/pick up. Paypal fees and shipping can be worked out if you are serious.

I can take more photos of anything listed.

Further details:

Wooden Alpina Steering wheel:
    I purchased this a few years back. It looks like the wood has been repaired for some splitting in the past and could use a better refinishing. It does not have the factory horn button surround but since this is the wood version you could make one/have one made. I finally tracked down what appeared to be an authentic Alpina horn button but it is not stamped MOMO on the back. This is the best reproduction Alpina horn button I have come across but not quite as nice as a genuine MOMO.

Kamei x1 body kit:
    This is a rare 83-85 Kamei x1 body kit that will fit 2 door or 4 door models. It contains front lip, side skirts, L&R side rear bumper trim and bottom rear lip. It also comes with the Kamei X1 badge and assorted paper items in the original box. I also have a 3 piece rear spoiler that I would consider selling but only with the kit. I really want to keep it for my car but it really should be kept with the kit. I also purchased a european e30 X1 sales brochure that I will include.

DIY m20 ITB's:
    This include: dblias m20 to DCOE intake manifold with tapped and plugged injector bungs, Nissan RB26 throttle bodies with linkage, 6 45mm velocity stacks. Turns out the Nissan RB26DETT from the Skyline GTR's that everyone loves came with 45mm ITB's. They happen to have the same spacing center to center as DCOE webers. I purchased these hoping the had the same bolt pattern too but (IIRC) it turn out they are closer to an IDA or IDF bolt pattern. This is a project I started a while ago about the time I started working at a machine shop. The plan was to make an adapter from DCOE to the RB26. Then to figure out how to mount the linkage and injectors. The dblias manifold I got was from a guy planning to run side draft webers so he had the injector bungs tapped and screwed in some plugs. Anyways I no longer have access to the tools to finish this project
    Here is a write up of when I was getting started on this project: http://oppositelock.kinja.com/my-bmw...ect-1129990914

Again I can take more photos or videos at request.
    Last edited by 6cyl; 08-04-2016, 07:02 AM. Reason: make itb kit OBO
    sigpic
    I am 6cyl from Oppositelock and did this m20 ITB project write up

Wow.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
      Wow.
      Thanks. It looks like I might be selling my car, so I may be adding a few more things to the list soon.
      sigpic

Comment

Bump
        sigpic

Comment

bump for a cool kit, however i may be mistaken but those side skirts are not part of the original x1 kit.

glws, just pointing out to potential buyers so there is not confusion

EDIT: Apparently they are genuine, there is another style done by Kamei:

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
            bump for a cool kit, however i may be mistaken but those side skirts are not part of the original x1 kit.

glws, just pointing out to potential buyers so there is not confusion

EDIT: Apparently they are genuine, there is another style done by Kamei:
            Yeah there were 2 versions of the kit. The 2 door version and a version that fits 2 door or 4 door cars. Personally I am not a huge fan of the fake vents on the 2 door version.

sigpic

Comment

bump
              sigpic

Comment

Kits looks awesome, if I had an early I'd snag it

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

If anyone lets me know tonight then I can bring any of these parts with me to the NE30 meet at Bavarian Auto tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would love to trade the wood Alpina wheel for an e36 Alpina 3-spoke.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

Itb's

Hello, do you still have the itb stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Persinotti View Post
                        Yes, I still have all of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Persinotti View Post
                          I sent you a PM
                          sigpic

Comment

Saturday bump
                            sigpic

Comment

bump
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X