Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UUC E30 BBK with extra pads - No Longer Available

UUC E30 BBK with extra pads

I bought this kit new from UUC and it performs well. I'm selling it to fund another project. I installed the necessary fittings for the hoses that weren't originally provided. The calipers have Hawk DTC- 5 pads loaded in them now and they are not very worn. I used anti- squeal paste on the back of the pad to quiet them and it helped a lot although there is some occasional noise as is expected with a track oriented pad. Also included is a new set of DTC- 30 pads. The brakes have less than 10k of Street driving on them never been tracked. I bled them recently. They are a good bit lighter than stock.

List Date: 7/4/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: UUC E30 BBK with extra pads
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by Bearmw; 07-16-2016, 10:15 AM.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Sale pending
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

I pm'd you the same day u listed them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

sold?

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Sale still pending.

Comment

Working...
          X