Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0 M50/S50/M52 stroker kit - No Longer Available

3.0 M50/S50/M52 stroker kit

I have a stroker kit (http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1715145-Build-yourself-an-S50B30-clone-for-cheap!!!-DIY&highlight=stroker) consisting of M54B30/S52 (same BMW part number) crankshaft, M54B30 pistons and rods for sale. Mileage is unknown but on the high side. The crankshaft is in immaculate shape. No scoring or wear marks of any kind. The main bearings are near perfect and the rods bearings though worn are still in great condition (meaning no damage to the crank journals).

The pistons have some carbon buildup on the tops/crowns, but nothing whatsoever on the rings. The rings moved freely upon removal from the block. The coatings on the pistons skirts is still there and in reasonable condition.

Shipping is from Blaine, Wa 98230. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. The most economical shipping method is probably FedEx Ground. Paypal is the best payment method for me.

Picks coming later today.

List Date: 10/13/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 3.0 M50/S50/M52 stroker kit
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jaker; 10-18-2016, 04:13 PM.

I'm interested once you post pics
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Pics added for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Knock some off the price if I drive up, cash in hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Derek-

Comment

Working...
        X