X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike30e
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Innovative Goods View Post
    Since Canada post does not offer tracking of international shipments, we made an inquiry at our local post office. They will contact Canada post and ask about the parcel. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly.
    Thanks for checking into it, appreciate it. I can wait as long as it's coming!

Leave a comment:

• E30 Innovative Goods
    replied
    Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
    I've emailed you guys a couple times now and can't get a response. I was told that you'd be sending replacements for a faulty part and to hold off on installing the switches. What's the story on these? It's been at least a few months since I've been asking the same question.
    One-touch switches work perfectly fine. They've always been in order. You can go ahead and install them right away.

If you are referring to the wipers module, we'll be posting a response in the relevant thread.

Leave a comment:

• ethurtee
    replied
    I've emailed you guys a couple times now and can't get a response. I was told that you'd be sending replacements for a faulty part and to hold off on installing the switches. What's the story on these? It's been at least a few months since I've been asking the same question.
    Last edited by ethurtee; 08-30-2017, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• E30 Innovative Goods
    replied
    Since Canada post does not offer tracking of international shipments, we made an inquiry at our local post office. They will contact Canada post and ask about the parcel. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Mustachio
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike30e View Post
    Sorry, meant to say "no sign of it" ... Tracking info?
    Hey Mike, I'm not sure what the delay for you would be, but I know that if a shipment is coming through Vancouver customs office, they can hold it up to 6 weeks. One of the reasons maybe that they are severely understaffed, at least that's what I was told.
    I recently got mine after waiting for two months while it seemed like everyone else in US has already received them. Funny thing is, as soon as I requested IG to start an investigation from their end, I received the package that same day. So a little patience, but if non left, ask them to inquire about the package with their national post, because Canada post can't do anything about it until they start the process.

Leave a comment:

• sklbase
    replied
    I received mine several months ago, recently installed them - work perfectly, install was a breeze!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mike30e
    replied
    Sorry, meant to say "no sign of it" ... Tracking info?

Leave a comment:

• Mike30e
    replied
    Paid for and shipped 2 and a half months ago, so sign of it. Do try have tracking info?m

Leave a comment:

• dishwab
    replied
    Just sent payment through your website! Excited to get these

Leave a comment:

• Mustachio
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    They had an issues with them getting seized by customs.
    Are you referring to the latest shipment that IG made? More info please?

Originally posted by E30 Innovative Goods View Post
    Well as it turns out there's quite a difference in shipping time to Canada. We've had as long as 7 weeks shipping times to Canada. Don't really know why such a difference.
    And furthermore Canada post for some reason does not provide tracking for international shipments.
    The bright side is, that we haven't had any lost parcels shipped to Canada.

Cheers
    I hope it's not lost. I wonder if it's possible to track down a "connecting" shipping number that would be created once the parcel leaves your country...

Leave a comment:

• e30mobber
    replied
    Curious ? Do these work on the sunroof by chance ?

Might buy one if so , thanks :)

Leave a comment:

• E30 Innovative Goods
    replied
    Originally posted by Mustachio View Post
    Has everyone else received their switches? I've been waiting since middle of June. I understand that most of the customers are from US but don't think it's much difference in terms of time/shipping.
    Well as it turns out there's quite a difference in shipping time to Canada. We've had as long as 7 weeks shipping times to Canada. Don't really know why such a difference.
    And furthermore Canada post for some reason does not provide tracking for international shipments.
    The bright side is, that we haven't had any lost parcels shipped to Canada.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• robrez
    replied
    I just received mine, it's been less than a month since I paid.

Leave a comment:

• theserj
    replied
    Trump travel ban was reinstated. Probably gonna have to pick them up in the states mate.

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    oh wow, i can only imagine what they must be thinking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X