• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys.

I will update when I have more.

Comment

AJ, sent you a PM.

Comment

Hey AJ your pm messasing is full can you clear some space so I can pm you reference an order. Thanks.

Comment

Bump, have a few

Comment

Recently installed one of AJ's clocks and it is superb! Highly recommended.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hi-
                    Sent you an email. Please respond when you have a moment. Thank you

Comment

Hey AJ,

Sent you a couple of PMs regarding the faceplate with a broken foot. Please let me know when it can be replaced, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougemmett View Post
                        Hi-
                        Sent you an email. Please respond when you have a moment. Thank you
                        Clock is on its way. Sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by hawaiie30 View Post
                        Hey AJ,

Sent you a couple of PMs regarding the faceplate with a broken foot. Please let me know when it can be replaced, thank you.
                        Hi, I replied on your first PM right away (58 days ago). Below is my reply.

I offered you two options how I can help with your issue (damaged foot 1 of 8 on clock).

You did mention in PM if you had the missing piece you could solve your issue. I said I will gladly take a look at my home and ship the spare faceplate with few missing "foots" if needed. You did not answered a thing back then (almost 2 months) and I thought you were OK.

Sorry but I can't give a lifetime warranty on 25-30 years old and used parts.

However, If I came across on intact faceplate of the clock I will contact you. Thank you. AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Junkie View Post
                          Clock is on its way. Sorry for the delay.

Hi, I replied on your first PM right away (58 days ago). Below is my reply.

I offered you two options how I can help with your issue (damaged foot 1 of 8 on clock).

You did mention in PM if you had the missing piece you could solve your issue. I said I will gladly take a look at my home and ship the spare faceplate with few missing "foots" if needed. You did not answered a thing back then (almost 2 months) and I thought you were OK.

Sorry but I can't give a lifetime warranty on 25-30 years old and used parts.

However, If I came across on intact faceplate of the clock I will contact you. Thank you. AJ

Hey AJ,

Thanks for responding. I must have misunderstood, I thought you were going to check your garage for any intact faceplates and reply back. When I asked about the clocks before purchasing, you told me that there were "No issues with clocks. 10/10 condition." No one is asking for a lifetime warranty, I just want what was advertised. The clock in question has not been installed and I can send a photo/video of the missing foot if you need to verify. If the broken-off piece was in the packaging I could just try to glue it and save the trouble, but it appears that it was sent in this condition. Thanks.

John

Comment

John, that might be possible, light touch of finger is enough and plastic "foot" on the back can be damaged. You know how fragile those pieces are.

In short, I'll gladly replace your faceplate but I'll need that one shipped back or send me complete clock and I'll send you a replacement.

Here are the clocks I have currently available, 5 pcs. All faceplates are intact - 10/10 condition there is no any damage on plastic.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Junkie View Post
                              John, that might be possible, light touch of finger is enough and plastic "foot" on the back can be damaged. You know how fragile those pieces are.

In short, I'll gladly replace your faceplate but I'll need that one shipped back or send me complete clock and I'll send you a replacement.

Here are the clocks I have currently available, 5 pcs. All faceplates are intact - 10/10 condition there is no any damage on plastic.

https://imgur.com/a/m9g15Ul
                              Thanks AJ! Sending you a PM

Comment

Pm sent

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X