Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 325e '87
    replied
    Late model rear tail light have any cracks? Your “7-10” rating refer to sun fading or discolored?

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
    The user Unloadedak is selling a turnermotorsport iX Rear driveshaft. They are rebuildable, maybe he’ll give you a deal since he’s had it for sale for a while and you're a OG ;D
    thanks, I sent him a message

Hey!

I’m actually throwing the tierods in with the strut housings to another member.
    Ocaps are like $60-70 new plus $5 for lockplates, wish you would’ve messaged me earlier!
    dang, me too

I will gladly sell you the GC 7” springs and iX shifter assembly and toss in the kidneys.
    cool, wanna PM me a price shipped to 94103?

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by badguise View Post
    Sweet. Didn't get yer PM though.
    Hmm, thanks for letting me know. Messaging so many people!

Leave a comment:

• badguise
    replied
    Yep, PM'd
    Sweet. Didn't get yer PM though.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    Interested in ix tie rods, ix shifter assy, 375lb springs, chrome kidneys. Got any other ix bits? Looking for a rear driveshaft.
    The user Unloadedak is selling a turnermotorsport iX Rear driveshaft. They are rebuildable, maybe he’ll give you a deal since he’s had it for sale for a while and you're a OG ;D

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    Interested in ix tie rods, ix shifter assy, 375lb springs, chrome kidneys. Got any other ix bits? Looking for a rear driveshaft.
    Hey!

I’m actually throwing the tierods in with the strut housings to another member.
    Ocaps are like $60-70 new plus $5 for lockplates, wish you would’ve messaged me earlier!

I will gladly sell you the GC 7” springs and iX shifter assembly and toss in the kidneys. I don’t have anything else iX for sale currently. I want to say I saw someone selling a iX Turner Motorsport rear driveshaft (rebuildable ujoint unlike stock) for $250 somewhere. Let me poke around.

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by badguise View Post
    Can you PM me pics of the HVAC panel? Also, any chance there's a wiper fluid reservoir available?
    Originally posted by bankrupt View Post
    Please send or post a photo of the crossbar with fog lights. I have been looking for one.
    Yep, PM'd

Leave a comment:

• badguise
    replied
    Can you PM me pics of the HVAC panel? Also, any chance there's a wiper fluid reservoir available?

Leave a comment:

• bankrupt
    replied
    Please send or post a photo of the crossbar with fog lights. I have been looking for one.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Nope, I have a RWD E30

I must be getting the OEM upgrade backward. maybe its vert FRONT and iX Rear...
    Yeah I figured ;)

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Do you have an iX? cause the front bars are vastly different in design compared to the rwd front bars (as you probably know)...

I could ship it to you for $50. If you were local I'd give it to ya, but shipping is shipping
    Nope, I have a RWD E30

I must be getting the OEM upgrade backward. maybe its vert FRONT and iX Rear...

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by e30bharath View Post
    Since its in Stirling silver, do you still have the hood of the car? Dont really need the hinges, but would be nice to have it along. If so please PM.
    Nope, no hood, wasn’t a part out.

Originally posted by boomer View Post
    Sold the Husco?
    Pending sale, I’ll let you know if it falls through

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    Sold the Husco?

Leave a comment:

• e30bharath
    replied
    Hood

Since its in Stirling silver, do you still have the hood of the car? Dont really need the hinges, but would be nice to have it along. If so please PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X