No announcement yet.

M20B25 17lb, 19lb, 21lb injectors for sale, chips coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another set of nasty M20 injectors will be on their way to you tomorrow! haha

My car feels great with the new injectors. Im pretty sure my MPG is going to increase quite a bit, especially paired with the chip
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Another set of nasty M20 injectors will be on their way to you tomorrow! haha

My car feels great with the new injectors. Im pretty sure my MPG is going to increase quite a bit, especially paired with the chip
      Awesome! I just sent the partial refund for the cores.

Clogged stock vs. 19lbs without a chip might increase MPG ever so slightly, but fresh vs. fresh, the stocks would be more efficient without a chip. The car would run pretty rich without one. A chip made specifically with the 4 pintles in mind and with some tweaking to the fuel idle map and part throttle map could, however, make the 19lbs surprisingly more efficient than stocks as long as you're easy on the throttle.
      Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

There's a Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale going on right now, all sets and services are 10% off!
        Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

I have a bone stock M20 are there 4 pintle injectors that are compatible without the chip? or do you need the chip for this scenario?
          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
            I have a bone stock M20 are there 4 pintle injectors that are compatible without the chip? or do you need the chip for this scenario?
            The 17lb 4 pintle injectors I offer run great without a chip! A chip would further increase performance, but the DME will adjust nicely to the 17lbers. It's really 19lbs and up where a chip is needed.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer_Baron View Post
                The 17lb 4 pintle injectors I offer run great without a chip! A chip would further increase performance, but the DME will adjust nicely to the 17lbers. It's really 19lbs and up where a chip is needed.
                Do you recommend a particular chip with your 19-lb injectors? ( late-model, bone stock M20B25)

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                  Do you recommend a particular chip with your 19-lb injectors? ( late-model, bone stock M20B25)
                  I've never personally ran an off-the-shelf aftermarket chip myself but I've talked to several people who have a few of the most common kinds and it depends what you're looking for in a chip, how much you're willing to spend, and how much more you plan on doing to the car in the future.

Dinan and Turner chips are probably going to be the cheapest and are fairly old, meaning a lot of them will be on the used market if you'd consider a used one. You probably won't notice much of a difference unless if you're at WOT though.

MarkD and SSSquid are going to be a little more on the pricey side, but more depth was put into development of the chips and you can tell. High-part throttle tuning was done on them, so you don't have to be flooring it to feel the difference. SSSquid in particular has a very nice website and all of the chip options can be customized before being added to the cart.

The Miller WAR chip + MAF conversion is probably the most expensive option and a lot of people would see it as unnecessary, but it has a lot of extras like micro-USB integration and it can have 4 tunes saved onto it at once. It's the closest thing you can get to a standalone without actually going standalone.

I plan on eventually selling my own brand of chips. I've been saving up and I'm only a few thousand away from being able to buy my own dyno and it should be smooth sailing after that. After I acquire one and make a few tunes designed with different upgrades, fuel octanes, etc. I want to have my dyno results verified with a second dyno for accuracy and redundancy and then daily tested to ensure good drivability. I wouldn't hold my breath on getting one from me any time soon, lol.

If the only thing you really plan on ever doing is the injectors and chip and there's no other future plans as far as power mods go, you'd probably be better off just using the stock chip and running 17lb injectors. Also, I'd stay far, far away from eBay chips as they're either stolen files from reputable chip vendors or mystery tunes. Mysteries are for Scooby Doo and the gang, not for your engine management. ;)

Comment

Sending a customer of mine your way for a rebuild

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Sent you a PM
                      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        Sending a customer of mine your way for a rebuild
                        Awesome, thanks!

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                        Sent you a PM
                        PMed!

Comment

Interested in getting my 17lb injectors rebuilt. I have a spare set of M42 injectors I will not be needing. Not sure what spec they are.
                          sigpic
                          Steve Corbett
                          1983 528E Scrapped
                          1983 528E Sold
                          1984 745I
                          1984 325E - Sold
                          1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
                          1989 325I Zinno
                          1988 635CSI

Comment

PM Sent
                            sigpic
                            Steve Corbett
                            1983 528E Scrapped
                            1983 528E Sold
                            1984 745I
                            1984 325E - Sold
                            1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
                            1989 325I Zinno
                            1988 635CSI

Comment

I'll be on vacation for the next week, but I'll be available for any questions about injector sales and services. Orders can be made while I'm gone and will be sent out as soon as I get back home. For anyone who decides to do business with me while I'm gone, thank you for your patience!

Comment

Pm sent.
                                Originally posted by csermonet47
                                Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X