No announcement yet.

E30 Cup holders!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought, would you be able to make a top piece that acts like an arm rest. Something that plugs into the top? Doesn't necessarily have to attached to the existing cup holder or be covered in leather.
    Last edited by Mike36; 04-25-2018, 04:07 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately no sign of mine yet, ordered + sent payment via PayPal on March 4.

Edit: received it today! Innocent mistake with shipping, once we had it figured out he sent out another and it arrived promptly. Thanks Arron!
      Last edited by dishwab; 04-23-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I have no reply from the pm I sent and PayPal either. I’m hoping he’s just busy getting everything together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Despite the long wait, no tracking info and little communication from the OP, at last mine came today.
          It came well packaged, and after a brief inspection, looks like a good quality item.
          Cup holders are small, roughly 2.5" in diameter.
          One does not simply walk into 4door
          Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TriniBoy View Post
            Despite the long wait, no tracking info and little communication from the OP, at last mine came today.
            It came well packaged, and after a brief inspection, looks like a good quality item.
            Cup holders are small, roughly 2.5" in diameter.

Good to hear cause I was getting annoyed and was going to start some very negative action against the seller, and still might if I don’t see it in the next 2 days. I’ve waited over a month

Comment

Originally posted by wat3rbug View Post
              Good to hear cause I was getting annoyed and was going to start some very negative action against the seller, and still might if I don’t see it in the next 2 days. I’ve waited over a month
              Lets hope it turns up this week for you.
              I placed my order just over 3 weeks ago.
              Transaction Feedback

Comment

That’s unnecessary. The cup holders are worth the wait especially at the price. He’s a good guy just obviously very busy, his communication was actually very good with me. Just have some patience, they will show up, mine took 6-8 weeks.
                2016 F-150
                1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Got mine...good quality and looks great. Cup holes are small, and not deep...exactly the size to fit a 12oz can but NOTHING bigger. So If that works for you, then I highly recommend this product.

Comment

have just sent you a pm, but you should be receiving it about now as it was sent out around the time all these others were!! ( you ordered these on the 7th of april, and they were sent out on the 12th of april. be patient, they will arrive)

for the others glad to see them arriving!! get some photos chucked up!!

currently working on a 3rd batch, so again those that have sent me messages wanting them ill be in touch.

I am having issues keeping track of all of the pm's on here due to the stupid un-organised system with the messages... which are emailing me for some message and not others

if your having trouble reaching me on here, you can always email me at aprattley98@gmail.com and i should reply within a day or so
                    Last edited by cup o fanatic; 04-26-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Anything with bigger holes? Gotta get my $1 large at Mcd's

Comment

Woohoo mine came in last night. Fits well, but I haven’t been able to test them out yet. My wife made me some coffee for the road but it doesn’t fit any container. Anyway after a long wait I got it and duly impressed.

Comment

A couple pics of the cupholder.
                          Ignore the lack of furniture and dirty carpet (interior overhaul in the works)
                          I'm satisfied with the fit and finish.

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just installed this baby today. it looks great! nice design and the double sided tape makes it fit quite snug. it did take forever, as most international shipments, but arron was super responsive and understanding and the whole time.

Comment

hey guys!!!! they are all looking good in there!!

just a heads up, i am now working on another batch which will be sent out towards the middle of next week

couple of updates with them, they are now on ebay aswell https://www.ebay.com/itm/22299649658...84.m1558.l2649

they are more expensive on there to cover their stupid fees (will still do them at the $65 through here and paypal )

and ALSO!! i have been working with out postal service, and can not offer an international courier service with a target of 5-6 days, However this is an extra $20 for up to 5 cup holders

flick me a pm if you are after one!

Comment

Working...
                                X