Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Recaro Seat from BMW Alpina B10 Bi-Turbo (E34) Cloth - $1000

SOLD.
    For your future reference, I got $600CAD for the seat.

Photos in album here:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Selling a powered, heated, cloth Alpina B10 Bi-Turbo Recaro driver's seat. These were in the E34 5-series. Only 507 cars were built, and about half have cloth seats.

Very rare, I imported this seat from a gentleman in Germany.

All power functions work in my testing. I had planned to use the seat in my E30, but then I fixed my Houndstooth seats instead.

The original seat rails are included, as is the pull bar from the front of the seat.

The bad: Inside hinge cover is missing. You can't see this with the seat installed. Power seat controls have a corner that is slightly chipped.

I also have a source for reproduction fabric, if you want to match the rest of your interior to the Alpina pattern featured in this seat.

Located in London, Ontario, Canada.
    Will ship at buyers expense if asking price is met.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panici; 03-09-2018, 06:53 AM. Reason: SOLD

Bump

Comment

Fabric for b10 seats

I came across your post re seat fabric for cloth seats. I have recently acquired a b10biturbo from japan and need some bolster fabric. Could you send me info. Re the repro. Fabric you mentioned in your post. I found authentic fabric at 1000 dollars per yard!!!!!
      Thanks

I just got. Back from a 4 day rally in New England- car was awesome- passed everyone on the road in the blink of an eye.

John

Comment

Working...
      X