Aborted Project 318is S54 E30 M3 5Lug GC Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aborted Project 318is S54 E30 M3 5Lug GC Coilovers

I have had a change of job and can no longer store of keep my Cars, (I have alot of cars and parts that I have collected over the years). This group of parts was for a project that I have wanted to do for years so I took my time and assembled the parts for my dream build. I bought and Sold many Parts as I changed my mind on what setup I wanted. 318is Slicktop in White with a S54 and E30 M3 5 Lug with GC coilovers is where I was going. These Parts have been in storage, some for years but I am not going to be able to build this one so its for sale.

I appologise for my Picture taking Skills, I used a crappy point and shoot and it was cold out, I tried my best with what I have, if you need further pics of anything please just let me know.

Please keep replies positive, these parts took years to put together and I really dont want to sell but I have to. I will do a deal for anyone that wants to pick it all up. I have more items that I will also post up, I know I have poly bushings etc

I will also post the car, I cannot locate the title as its with the rest of the paperwork in a storage somewhere, its a 91 318is slicktop in white, southern car its whole life, no rust. I will price it and post it when I have the title in Hand.

All Prices are + Shipping & PayPal Fee

Here is what is available now.

E30 M3 Strut Tubes, I have had this set for years, I have had many sets of the years and kept this set to put on a car with the coilovers above, the one is straight, no rust, clean and already has been sectioned and the perch welded on one of them, when we started to break down the other side the shock was stuck in the tube so it was cut down one side to get the shock out (was to be welded up later !) but when we removed the hub the threads of the spindle were flattened so I didnt go any further, I am sure they can be fixed, I know big trucks are always having Thread Chasing done. Comes with Knuckles, backing plates all of the stuff you see here. $SOLD

Front And Rear E30 M3 5 Lug Hubs complete with wheel bearings, All new in the boxs I think I have the nuts and retaining washers also, If I find them I will include....... $SOLD

S54 109k Miles, ARP hardware, Lots of Service done. I bought this engine about 2 years ago and put it in my storage building, I have looked high and low for the receipts and paperwork that show what maintenance was done and for the cams etc and I cannot find it anywhere so I just have to sell it like this unless it turns up but I have multiple storage units full of stuff right now and Dont know if I can find it, . It comes with Plenum, Harness, Cluster, DME etc, it does not have exhaust manifolds. I also have a box of spares with some coilpacks, fuel filter etc that I will include. I want to say I paid $3900 plus shipping etc I will take $3900 for it but nothing Less or I will Just Keep It.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/25HAZpa]

Aluminum Light Weight S54 FlyWheel unknown Brand $100

Short Shift Kit, This is a E60 Shifter with a Rebuild Kit and a UUC DSSR, all Brand new. $185

Last edited by benge100; 05-01-2018, 08:53 AM.

PM'd about the strut tubes
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Strut Tubes, Hubs, Bearings etc are Sold...

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by benge100 View Post
            Strut Tubes, Hubs, Bearings etc are Sold...
            How much did those sell for?
            sigpic

Comment

Would you sell just the Street Camber/Caster Plates with Hybrid perches?

EDIT: PM'd
              Last edited by The_Lope7; 04-12-2018, 11:09 AM.
              ▲ 1991 318is ▲ | Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by The_Lope7 View Post
                Would you sell just the Street Camber/Caster Plates with Hybrid perches?

EDIT: PM'd
                Sorry I am Keeping it all together right now.

Comment

Originally posted by benge100 View Post
                  Sorry I am Keeping it all together right now.
                  No worries, if you decide to split please let me know
                  ▲ 1991 318is ▲ | Feedback Thread

Comment

PM'd you.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Bump
                      Last edited by benge100; 04-25-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                        X