No announcement yet.

(Mint) Husco armerest with mounting hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve seen them mounted “backwards” before too where the cup holders open toward the back seat. Could be an option to try and mock up and test before drilling. I have one on the way myself and was planning to see if that worked better for not only shifter clearance, but also condensation drips from cold drinks are likely better left to drip on the rear carpet vs the ebrake and center console. Just a thought.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8832.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	7197003Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8833.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	7197004

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen photos of that backwards install...idk about that...If you end up doing that, post up a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
          I've seen photos of that backwards install...idk about that...If you end up doing that, post up a photo.
          Yeah, you’re right. One pic looks like it would be terrible for drink location and the other is a little better yet still not quite ideal. I should have mine by this time next week so by the weekend I’d imagine I’ll be able to work on getting it installed.

Comment

which way is truly correct? drink tray --> front, or towards back seat??

Comment

Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post

I've seen pictures of the box the armrest come in when new, and there's a picture of the armrest mounted with the cup holder facing toward the back seat.

Comment

There’s a new one on eBay right now in the original box that’s going for some big money, it appears the cup holder does face the back seat.

Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's good to know, because I once again decided there was no way I will install it with the cup holders to the front. It's ridiculous for me to think I could have drinks in there without interfering with shifting... I don't know how people can live with it like that. But it also seems like it would awkward to access it from the back like that too...no?

Comment

For once we envy the auto trans guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jph View Post
                      For once we envy the auto trans guys.
                      correct

Comment

If you get around to installing it facing backwards before I get mine in please post pics and let us know if it’s cumbersome for drinks.
                        Last edited by jph; 06-03-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jph View Post
                          If you get around to installing it facing backwards before I get mine in please post pics and let us know if it’s cumberdome for drinks.
                          You first ;)

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                            You first ;)
                            I ain't scurred.

Tell you what, I'll buy yours from you for what you paid for it if you decide you don't like it.

Comment

Check this NOS one for sale...show's contents including BMW logo coffee mug
                              Kleinanzeigen: Gebrauchte Autoteile günstig kaufen - Jetzt in Oberhausen finden oder inserieren! eBay Kleinanzeigen ist jetzt Kleinanzeigen.

Comment

1,500 Euro ?!

Comment

Working...
                                X