FS: 7" monitor in custom matching console pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 7" monitor in custom matching console pod

It fits without mounting, its very snug and absolutely perfect.

Monitor is a Clarion 7" widescreen

As seen in this picture:

Uses 2 RCA video inputs, selectable widescreen mode - very nice monitor in a perfect pod for our E30s.

Best offer takes it!!

email brian@nom3rcy.com
    Brian
    Used BMW Parts!!

Does it come with the rest of the interior O.O
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Leather? Plastic? You say it doesnt mount. So is it just sitting in there? How secure during my overly spirited drives? :) AND HOW MUCH DAMNIT?!

-edit-

$5.00 :)
      sigpic

Comment

how much

Comment

i'll give you some money and my soul for your steering wheel.
          Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
          Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

I like that steering wheel
            Recent Rebranding!!
            Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
            E30 SM62/S62
            E30 M60 V8
            E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
            Instagram.com/garageaholic
            Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

It is a dark grey vinyl, a factory match grain and the color is almost spot-on

It survived my J-Stock suspension'ed M3 without popping out so I'm sure you won't have to worry lol

We made it so its a very tight fit, yes it does just sit in there, but it goes in top first and then kinda 'snaps' into place, theres a little bit of a lip that tucks under the console.

The model # for the monitor is VMA-7191, new it was $550 + about $200 for the pod

I'm going to ask for $300

And if you guys are interested, the door pods are for sale too, sans speakers, for $200
              Brian
              89 M3 2.5 - 91 318iS - 91 325iX - 06 X5 4.8iS - 03 525i Touring - Some 91 850s, and a few parts cars...

Comment

i'm interested. Is it possible to get a few more close ups please?

Thanks.

Comment

It is very possible - but they are on my laptop which is now frozen lol

Give me some time to get it straightened out and I will have them ASAP

I can also take pictures of the unit out of the car as well, its about 30 min from my house right now though (in storage at my parents office)
                  Brian
                  89 M3 2.5 - 91 318iS - 91 325iX - 06 X5 4.8iS - 03 525i Touring - Some 91 850s, and a few parts cars...

Comment

Wow, door pods look nice. I'd love some close-ups. What are they made out of. Color match well? What size openings and what kind of depth are you looking at? Any seperation in the enclosure for the different woofers?

Comment

$100??
                      8)8)

Comment

The door pods are made of MDF, basically cut and then sandwiched together for a hollow form.

The vinyl matches pretty well, it looks more grey in the pics but it actually matches pretty closely.

The openings are for a Boston Pro 6.5-3 setup, and there is no seperation inside the pods.

$100 is too low for the monitor btw
                        Brian

Comment

Can you take a picture of your view of the screen in the normal sitting position. Im curious to know if you can view the screen easily from the normal sitting position, or if you'd have to change positions to view the screen in a certain angle to see the display properly? Thanks.

Mike

Comment

Im interested, how does the monitor connect to power? Could you explain the installation proccess with this? Im also interested in the speaker pods, how did you hook those up, just ran cable to where the pods are for the other front speakers?

Comment

Interested in this and something else you have, but you didn't respond to my email asking about pics.

I was mostly concerned with how the other part mounts and what exactly it covers up.

Thanks

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X