Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Euro misc Parts (Plate Filler, Cassette Holders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Euro misc Parts (Plate Filler, Cassette Holders)

Hey all,

Got a few parts I'd like to unload to clear up some space for an inbound car. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, just a PM away.

So, I have...

1. E30 Pre Facelift HELLA rear plate filler in the box, new old stock. Everything is there, everything has never been installed. Comes with the plate holders that have the license plate lights (with HELLA bulbs of course). Everything document wise is marked 1987, so I am assuming that was when it was made. It has a hairline crack thats not very noticeable, was just some improper storage practices from the last owner overseas. Its like a time capsule lol.
    Asking $400 (Priced high because I secretly want to keep this ;D)

2. E30 center console with cassette holder and ash tray. Everything is in tip top condition, lovely piece. One of the holder slots is slightly sticky, could use a little gunk clean up maybe. Ash tray is spic and spam, works great.
    Asking $200

3. Later model BMW cassette holder, perfect condition, can be installed in your e30 or even up to e34. A little bit more modern look over the other one I have, but its about identical dimensions.
    Asking $100

Please don't murder me if the photo's don't work, still getting the feel for posting on forums. If they indeed don't work, just bear with me lol.

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Looking for a specific Euro Part? Message me!

Hi

Are number 2 and 3 still available? I have a late (90) E30 and want to combine those together.

Comment

is 2 or 3 still avaliable?

Comment

Originally posted by mapman1 View Post
        is 2 or 3 still avaliable?
        Probably not man, this thread is 6 years old.

Comment

Working...
        X