FS: Various OEM parts EUROCLOCK ADDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roznic View Post
    do you by any chance have 1 latch/hinge for pop out 1/4 window?
    Both latches are present but are included in the sale only.

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
      As a person who has done quite a bit of business on this site, I see Sandy from Florida's point..... The add said $75 shipped it didn't say (excluding Florida) local sales are always easier but if he was in fact the first to contact, I would have at least offered the opportunity to pay for shipping. I've bought from you with great experience but in the best interest of upholding the standards on this forum I felt the need to comment my $.02
      There's a world of difference between $75 shipped (which the ad did not say) and $75 + shipping and any fees. There's also a difference between making an offer and committing to buy. He made an offer, putting the ball in the seller's court and the seller didn't take him up on it, 'nuff said.
      sigpic
      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
        There's a world of difference between $75 shipped (which the ad did not say) and $75 + shipping and any fees. There's also a difference between making an offer and committing to buy. He made an offer, putting the ball in the seller's court and the seller didn't take him up on it, 'nuff said.

Thanks and happen again today trying to buy some parts and been the first to contact the seller and offer full price plus shipping he ignore me completely.
        I think I’m going to close my app for good.
        Very unhappy with the sellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have the taillight housings?

Comment

Excellent condition euroclock $65 shipped (SOLD)

Click image for larger version

Name:	EF006009-CF5E-4EC9-A1D6-337334349A47.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	7201042

Click image for larger version

Name:	0A56F87C-4076-4393-8E06-9EC5231FE8BF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	7201043
            Last edited by DELPHINtimecapsule; 03-17-2019, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Bump for euroclock added

Comment

Originally posted by sandy052005 View Post
                Thanks and happen again today trying to buy some parts and been the first to contact the seller and offer full price plus shipping he ignore me completely.
                I think I’m going to close my app for good.
                Very unhappy with the sellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Giving the first person to contact, the first right of refusal is a courtesy, not law. Besides, how do you really know you are first? I often send a PM vs replying in the thread. I know the frustration as I have been in your shoes several times but at the end of the day, the seller can sell to whomever he wants. Myself personally, have gone away from shipping larger or fragile items because I simply don't need the hassle. There are plenty of local E30 enthusiasts in CA, so locals always get priority with me.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

P'med you...

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                        bump
                        Bump for a great seller! Phil is one of the best guy from my seller who is absolutely correct and described full the part. He is moveable and don’t hesitate to make a good deal! He is a right guy!

Comment

Originally posted by davidvaszil View Post
                          Bump for a great seller! Phil is one of the best guy from my seller who is absolutely correct and described full the part. He is moveable and don’t hesitate to make a good deal! He is a right guy!
                          Thank you.

Steering wheel sold. Pop out windows still available and single basket weave and a beautiful euroclock... will add some more stuff soon.

Comment

bump

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Excellent condition Pop out windows+ hardware still available as well as single basketweave spare.

Comment

Working...
                                X