X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 Mtech 1 Convertible Sideskirts

Pm'd

Comment

How thick is the fiberglass, can you post an inside and edge-on pic of them. We tried using some dynamat to give the other repops a little weight and regidity too, but they still flexed a little too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        How thick is the fiberglass, can you post an inside and edge-on pic of them. We tried using some dynamat to give the other repops a little weight and regidity too, but they still flexed a little too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They are rigid and as stated previously, the quality of of the product is of a very high standard! (original part# is even visible)
        sigpic

Comment

Are there still any available for purchase? DM sent and PayPal ready!

Comment

Still have a few sets available.
            sigpic

Comment

Can someone take a picture of a car with these installed. Yes I saw the earlier posts. The close ups are nice. The picture of the garnet red car does not do a good job of showing how they look mounted.
              Thanks

Comment

I will take a set if you still have any left. Pay pal ready. Thanks, Geoff.

Comment

If you do. Can you do pal pay friends and family. just asking. Thanks, Geoff.

Comment

These side skirts are absolutely spot on! you can see them in the calypso pics posted here. that's my euro conversion vert Callie.
                    411 knows his stuff!!
                    I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                    DB vert plastic bumpers
                    OEM Keys
                    MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                    91 ic Calypso 3.1
                    86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                    TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                    e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Well if those pictures are accurate. that installation is EXTREEMLY nice and looks to fit very well. I used to work for a large fiberglass maufacturing company back in the 80's that used to make all of Herb Adams VSE stuff (the engineer responsible for the front suspension on the first gen camaro and firebird for GM).Our stuff did not at all have this kind of quality.
                      These skirts look to be very consistent with very tight tolerances. If I'm correct (from the pics that I see) the quaility is probably some of the best that I have ever seen. definitely does not. appear to be your average fiberglass part that quite often does not fit, they are often full of bondo, very wavy and often needs work to even look half way decent(and mind you, that's if you know how to work with fiberglass). In addition, if you can see the factory part numbers on the other side, that seems to point to the fact that these are injection molded (just like factory corvette stuff) and not created with a chopper gun and rolled. In the words of Charles Barkley "I could be wrong, But I doubt it"

Anyway that my two cents, please sell me a set. Thanks, Geoff.

Comment

To be clear as far as "injection molded" if the part numbers are on the back, these would most certainly be injection molded if you can still see them.

Comment

can anyone post their feedback about how they installed them?

Comment

Please email me back if you have any more sets of these. I would like to purchase a set form you. thanks, Geoff.

Comment

What ever happened here. do you still have sets available.

Comment

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Comment

Working...
                                X