Zender full body kit and Racing Dynamics Diffuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zender full body kit and Racing Dynamics Diffuser

Zender kit includes front apron, 2 sideskirts, and rear diffuser. Read diffuser driver side was replaced with a fiberglass piece but look 100% identical to the passenger side. The rest of the body kit is in pretty great shape $1000

Racing dynamics diffuser I bought brand new painted it and just didn’t like how it looks plus my exhaust was too close to it and melted a little bit. Other than that it’s in perfect shape and just painted $600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would you part with the zender rear apron or only selling as a whole? and shipping?

Comment

Why is the good stuff only for the early models??

Comment

You know I'm interested in the front apron if you're splitting and shipping : )

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Just need someone who wants the skirts and the seller to be willing to ship...

@FastEddie , can you post the zender stampings on the sideskirts, maybe I can be the buyer for those
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I have the similar front, just want the rear and need the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone get a response?

Comment

Hey guys I’m very sorry I was out of the country and just got back I will be posting answers to the questions shortly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Just need someone who wants the skirts and the seller to be willing to ship... FastEddie , can you post the zender stampings on the sideskirts, maybe I can be the buyer for those
                  Here’s a picture of one of the sideskirts the other one I’ll get it for you tomorrow. It is very hard to see the stamping but it’s there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone that is interested I think I am going to be open to shipping even though I hate it but the buyer will be 100% responsible for any damages. I will take plenty of pictures of any parts interested and also I will take many pictures of it all packaged up. Does anyone have any tips or anything for shipping this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested in the skirts if you are willing to split. 20165 shipped to va - let me know.

Comment

How much shipped for the zender rear diffuser shipped to 08846? And pics mounted on diving board rear?

Comment

Does anyone know how to get shipping estimates Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have the packaging dimensions and the weight. You can just plug the numbers online (FedEx, USPS, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                            X