Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Complete front/rear late model iS conversion (bumpers, valences, iS spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Complete front/rear late model iS conversion (bumpers, valences, iS spoilers)

I'm gonna be trashing the shell of the 318, so I'm going to be getting rid of anything on it that's worth anything.

First up is the plastic bumper swap. This will convert any early car to as close of a complete of a late model iS car as possible. Cliffs notes:

Everything is Polaris metallic. Good paint, little chipping on top of the front bumper, where it slides underneath the valence.
    All mounting equipment (rebars, shocks, side sliders).
    Bumper trim (not bad, not perfect shape) and sidemarkers. Can clip connectors if need be.
    Late model front valence (no black plastic oil cooler vent thingie). Small scrape on passenger side that was painted over.
    Late model rear valence. I've left as much as possible so it can be mounted correctly (er, as correctly as possible).
    iS front lip (scraped a little on one side).
    iS rear lip. Needs paint, but is straight and not wavy/bumpy like lots of them turn out to be.
    Fogs (with new Mr. Lens covers, one fog needs soddering to work) and brake ducts.

$500, will not ship. Located in Arlington, VA.

Couple pics:

sell the is lip and spoiler separately? i work in crystal city.
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

dammit no one ever ships anymore.
      1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
      1987 e30 325 eta
      1983 e28 533
      2001 x5 4.4l
      1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
      1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

is the shell bad?????!?!!
        Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
        That Guy.
        03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Amazing deal, great seller, stand-up guy.

Shipping is a PIA, not to mention 95% of the time people complain about cost/time/etc. Shipping bulky items like these would be cost prohibitive.

I'd imagine Bill doesn't need/want/care to hear what you've had shipped to you... he's stated clearly that he will not ship.

Good luck with the sale Bill!
          Chris
          Below the radar...

Comment

Trying to find a box (boxes) to fit those large items is a big PITA... I would love to get that rear valance or the already modified rear plastic bumper but oh well...such is life

Good deal though!
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
              Amazing deal, great seller, stand-up guy.

Shipping is a PIA, not to mention 95% of the time people complain about cost/time/etc. Shipping bulky items like these would be cost prohibitive.

I'd imagine Bill doesn't need/want/care to hear what you've had shipped to you... he's stated clearly that he will not ship.

Good luck with the sale Bill!
              Chris
              Thanks Chris!

Yes, shipping is not an option for things as big as this. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up with someone...but not too far. My days of driving to Canada to do parts transactions (yes, I did it once) are long gone.

Originally posted by Funkmasta
              is the shell bad?????!?!!
              It's started to rust, but it's not awful. Enough that I don't want it.

Originally posted by Jean
              I would love to get that rear valance or the already modified rear plastic bumper
              Totally forgot to mention that the rear bumper has not been modified!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                Trying to find a box (boxes) to fit those large items is a big PITA... I would love to get that rear valance or the already modified rear plastic bumper but oh well...such is life

Good deal though!
                the rear valence is part of the car's unibody and must be cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by X2theZ3 View Post
                  The rear vallance Bill is selling is from a 88+ car, and was cut off. He then attached it to his '84 318i.

Gosh, poor Bill is going to think I'm selling his items for him. ;)

-Chris
                  Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                    The rear vallance Bill is selling is from a 88+ car, and was cut off. He then attached it to his '84 318i.

Gosh, poor Bill is going to think I'm selling his items for him. ;)

-Chris
                    Appreciate the help, Langerbanger. :-)

Yep, 3 bolts and that sucker will fall to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i View Post
                      Appreciate the help, Langerbanger. :-)

Yep, 3 bolts and that sucker will fall to the ground.
                      I see. Any up close pics of the fit?

Comment

Originally posted by X2theZ3 View Post
                        O RLY?
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I'm pretty close. In College Park. MD. Are you selling all of them in a set or will you just see the front bumper and rear bumper/valence combo? If so how much for the front bumper, and the rear bumper with valence? Thanks.

Comment

how much for the rolling shell?
                            Dan

Comment

WOW, fucking AMAZING price for all of this. Good luck, Bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X