Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Complete front/rear late model iS conversion (bumpers, valences, iS spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent, interested in the whole thing.
    Let me know
    344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

Let me know man
      344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

I'm getting sick of looking at this stuff. I still want to avoid splitting up the whole package, but I'm more flexible on the price now. Feel free to make offers - not lowballs.

Still won't ship.

Comment

pmed
          e30s r kool

Comment

well if you cant avoid it much longer let me know about the iS front lip, thank you

Danny
            318iS ~ 345iS
            ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
            ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP

Comment

hey bud, I want to PICK UP a few things from you. I know you dont really want to part out but I already did the front bumper swap and all and all i need is a rear apron and "is" lip. I'll drive down to pick these up from you if you'd like and we can decide on a price. Im in PA but love the drive to Arlington, visit some family while im there. (Kill two birds with one stone). Let me know if this interests you. Ill take it off your hands and out of your backyard. Let me know ASAP bud, thanks.

Comment

Still trying to sell it as a set, sorry.

Comment

np...if you change your mind anytime soon, just pm me and let me know...im probably going to be picking up a full kit after the holidays but if you change your mind thats easier for me...if not, no biggie, its cool...Just PM me if you do...

Comment

Moving in a couple months and won't have room for all of this crap. Make some offers and blow some christmas money, fellas.

To reiterate: selling as a set and will not ship. Located in Arlington, VA.

Comment

TTT, y'all.

Comment

I can't believe I have to beg to sell this. Someone LOCAL (still not shipping) buy this shit for $300 and make a profit parting it, or something.

That's right. It was a steal at $500 and now it's $300. Make it go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i View Post
                          I can't believe I have to beg to sell this. Someone LOCAL (still not shipping) buy this shit for $300 and make a profit parting it, or something.

That's right. It was a steal at $500 and now it's $300. Make it go away.
                          Bill,

wasnt I suppose to pickup a pair of euro grill from you? I never got any reply back from you of your location after you said I could pick it up and it was mine to have. Throw in the pair euro grill and I'll pick up everything from you for 300 and haul it away for you. Let me know. And please PM me with your location and contact info this time so we can actually make this happen.

- Yun

Comment

Yun - can you sell me the iS lip if you will not need it? PM me with price/details etc.. :)

-Artem

Comment

Originally posted by Artem View Post
                              Yun - can you sell me the iS lip if you will not need it? PM me with price/details etc.. :)

-Artem
                              Lets see if bill hit me back with his contact and location first. haha :) I'm pretty close to him, if he doesnt contact me there is really nothing I can do.

Comment

I really want a rear valence if anyone wants to pick these up and ship me the valence:D please
                                S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                                What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Working...
                                X