• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
    Will my head lights ever come in the mail? :(
    you've got PM
    1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Euro Grill

Euro grills still avail? I need without the kidneys. Thanks!!!!

Comment

any chance of you returning to Mass. anytime soon? Im in Hartford CT and will pick up grills

Comment

Originally posted by HugoMonster View Post
          Euro grills still avail? I need without the kidneys. Thanks!!!!
          PM'd you
          1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Majikal View Post
            any chance of you returning to Mass. anytime soon? Im in Hartford CT and will pick up grills
            No sorry not for another 5 years :D, and im hoping i can strech that another 10 years :roll:.
            1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Interested in the euro bumps as well. Shipping doesn't seem too unreasonable, as mentioned earlier, it just depends on the overall cost (shipping + bumpers).

I'd like to say that I would definitely pick up a set, but not if the cost exceeds $400~.

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mayhew View Post
                PM'd you
                PM'd you back.

Comment

Working...
                X