No announcement yet.

more liminix!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill touch base with Chris at Lamin-x tomorrow for you guys. Anyone know his real name so I can use as a reference? He says he is a vendor, but that has been after my time with the company.

Any info will help me. Ill report tomorrow!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

e-mail he gave me to paypal was asarant@sc.rr.com , Name on paypal acct is Amy Sarant.

Comment

His first name is Chris.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I paid him on 12/14/07, still havent seen or heard from him.

Comment

I just sent Chris, the owner of Lamin-x an email with this thread attached. If he does not respond directly I will post his reply. I just asked him if he knew this guy and if he sees any problems on his side with the orders. There really is not anything Lamin-x can do because the sale did not directly go though them but he will let you all know if you need to start filing against paypal for not receiving product from the thread starter.

Good luck guys and Ill try to keep you in touch!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

can you post a pic? I have massive $$$ PAYPAL ready. good ol ebay.
              1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

Comment

Originally posted by indecline View Post
                can you post a pic? I have massive $$$ PAYPAL ready. good ol ebay.

Comment

Anyway, about that "ex-vendor". We searched for that e-mail address, name, and any vendor in SC but nothing. Heck, he can't even remotely spell our name correctly. Truly sorry to say, but I think you guys have been had. Hopefully many can dispute and get their money back. Given their hassle, I'd be more than happy to sell those who got scammed, the kits for the same price. Have them call us toll free at 866.632.6182 to place an order. Just tell them to mention the Sarant E30 debacle.

Cheerio,

Christopher Wadle
                  Lamin-x Protective Films
                  www.lamin-x.com

Comment

Thanks Vedub!

I filed a dispute with paypal last night, just gotta wait for it to go through.

Comment

I ordered from him off Bimmerforums...I just opened a dispute, we'll see what happens.

Very nice of Christopher to offer kits at the same price, thank you very much Vedubin.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                      '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                      '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                      '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

im out $100...fuck
                        e30s r kool

Comment

Hey guys, I just saw this thread again since I last posted and realized that people still weren't getting what they bought. I called Chris and talked to him about it. His computer has been messed up for a while now and he doesn't have access to the internet anywhere else.

He doesn't want to mess up his reputation here on r3vlimited so he asked if I could get peoples address's for him so that he could ship the stuff to you guys.

So either post your address here or send me a pm with it and I will give it to Chris so he can ship out your products.

Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamouscrew02 View Post
                            He doesn't want to mess up his reputation here on r3vlimited so he asked if I could get peoples address's for him so that he could ship the stuff to you guys.

So either post your address here or send me a pm with it and I will give it to Chris so he can ship out your products.

Keith.
                            Thanks Keith, PM sent.
                            Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                            88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                            98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                            89 Porsche 944 - dd
                            95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                            90 325is - track rat

Comment

Originally posted by Infamouscrew02 View Post
                              Hey guys, I just saw this thread again since I last posted and realized that people still weren't getting what they bought. I called Chris and talked to him about it. His computer has been messed up for a while now and he doesn't have access to the internet anywhere else.

Keith.
                              I hope he works this out, but this is seriously hard to buy - internet access is available everywhere. hell, my grandma uses the internet every day. I have a really hard time believing he can't to a library or a friends house to check his email, especially if he really cares about his reputation. if people in 3rd world countries can get online I don't see his excuse as being valid.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Keith, he logged on to bf.c on January 3rd and I know multiple people have sent him PMs, some of which were replied to and most of which were ignored. Does his supposed lack of internet access also make him invisible to Chris at Lamin-X? He can't even find him as a vendor in his database.

Why don't you let him come over and borrow your computer?

Tim

By the way, it's not just R3V. There's a similar story going on over on bf.c and this thread is linked over there.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                                MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                                | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
                                X