325is Cluster 8k tach, fully refurbished by BavRest $475

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325is Cluster 8k tach, fully refurbished by BavRest $475

I am selling my cluster that I had refurbished by BavRest. The cluster has been completely updated, board cleaned and resoldered, new batteries, updated Tach to 8k, Stealth Oil Temp and Volt Meter in the bottom left, painted needles, new plastic, and refinished faceplate, brand new ODO gears.

This was made for my S54 swap, I used it for about 100 miles as you can see on the gauges, I ended up wanting a volt meter/oil temp gauge in the Economy area, instead of refurbing this one I built an entire new one so I wasnt missing a cluster. This one just came back from BavRest where they replaced a failing faceplate under warranty and bench tested it all to be working.

According to Greg these will work with any 6cyc car it has the coding plug. Great for an S52/M54/S54 etc swap or works fine with the M20.

Let me know if you have questions.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

PM sent

Comment

Probably don’t need to vouch for you but I’ve bought springs and headlights before . Totally legit and always great condition parts as described

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
          PM sent
          I replied

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
            Probably don’t need to vouch for you but I’ve bought springs and headlights before . Totally legit and always great condition parts as described
            Thanks man!

Comment

No problem I would have loved to have bought this but looks like you have a customer already . I think I would need a new cluster once I swap out my m42 . So this would be what I would need?

Comment

Payment sent. Gonna kinda miss the needle sweeping past 7k and into the econo zone on the current cluster in my s54 car but this was too slick to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
                  Payment sent. Gonna kinda miss the needle sweeping past 7k and into the econo zone on the current cluster in my s54 car but this was too slick to pass up.
                  SOLD!

Haha just dont let it sweep past 8000 :) My wife almost did that once. Thanks I will send out tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                  X