WTB: Full M10 Manual swap & suspension refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Full M10 Manual swap & suspension refresh

So I purchased an e30 318 1984 M10 1.8L auto that's been sitting for 5 years.
    I am looking for the following kits/packages..
    - 5 speed manual swap, early or M10 compatible..
    - Suspension refresh kit. OEM or newer gen front/rear, let me know what you got.

Located in the bay area but willing to travel to socal. PM me
    1984 318i Coupe 66k

FCP will be your friend if you want kits. The lifetime warranty helps even if you’ve messed something up on install. Was this the silver one on CL in Bay Area by chance? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    OBD1 S52 E36 Compact
    84 318i M10 Zender

Comment

Or is it the blue one is Sacramento
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

I agree, thinking about going with FCP kits. I always struggle with the bushings, this will be a good time to swap everything.

And yes, it's the silver one that was posted in the bay, but located 2hr east.. 66k miles :)

I've got a manual tranny and spare engine (parts) to be collected soon. Haven't done a manual swap yet, if someone is willing to lend a hand I'm willing to compensate or reciprocate.
        1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Julien Help this man
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I can supply you all the parts for a suspension refresh if you want, PM me for a price if you're interested.
            Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Julien Help this man
              Yes! :) I'll pull it and prep everything. It's the reassembly and ensuring everything is working properly that I need some experienced eyes on. If anyone is down, please hit me up!
              1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                I can supply you all the parts for a suspension refresh if you want, PM me for a price if you're interested.
                PM'd
                1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Originally posted by randomInteger View Post

Yes! :) I'll pull it and prep everything. It's the reassembly and ensuring everything is working properly that I need some experienced eyes on. If anyone is down, please hit me up!
                  If you start a thread and post the progress many of us can also assist you here just in case you don’t have anyone in person to lend a hand... but you should start a thread either way in the members rides
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

If you start a thread and post the progress many of us can also assist you here just in case you don’t have anyone in person to lend a hand... but you should start a thread either way in the members rides
                    Sounds good! I'll get one going the moment my m3 is out of the garage hah overhauling the diff, suspension, steering, etc. hefty job
                    1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Working...
                    X