• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 interior bits

In search of:

- Shift knob, manual
    - Shift boot, manual
    - Sport seat covers. Have seats but need new covers. Color is black. I would like to recover with Red, Black, or cloth. May take entire seats if local and in good condition

I'm assuming you want OE stuff. As in factory shift knob (or close to it) and shift boot.
    But if not there are several companies that make great products.

Founded 14 years ago, 2M was not happy with what was available at the time, as far as shift boots for BMWs. Today we offer handmade solutions,...

Condor Speed Shop performance parts for the 1983 - 1991 BMW E30. Get the ultimate BMW performance upgrades for your track or street car. Some of our most notable E30 parts are our suspension bushings and UHMW, polyurethane, and solid aluminum engine mounts.

Here you will find Garagistic BMW shift knobs in Delrin and aluminum. We have tons of options for each shift knob. Lots of different styles, recessed and non-recessed options, and even black anodized options. Whatever your preference is, you will find it here. With a new shift knob in your BMW,  you can guarantee a bet

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

exactly which sport seats u have ,? iv got oem sport seat cushions/ skins/ bolster
      all are vgc,, ,

Comment

I’ll have to photo the seats but they are in a 1991 318is. Not sure what kinds there are. Always just assumed one kind.

Comment

I ended up going with a ZHP knob and Condor boot. Thanks , @It’s Soda Not Pop

Comment

Originally posted by Deeztruck View Post
            I ended up going with a ZHP knob and Condor boot. Thanks , @It’s Soda Not Pop
            No worries. Glad I could stir you in the right direction.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Working...
            X