BMW 325e

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emilbro69
    Noobie
    • Sep 2025
    • 2

    #1

    BMW 325e

    Hi, I have a 1985 BMW 325e, looking for a flywheel and taillights.
    Thank yo
  • 2mAn
    Señior Mod
    • Aug 2010
    • 20982

    #2
    Careful with scammers telling you to email a 3rd party. Forward those spammers to me and I’ll delete them
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1966 Blue Boat
    -1969 Red VW
    -1986 White BMW
    -2006 Green Thing

    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment

    • Mo Brighta
      E30 Addict
      • Mar 2010
      • 431

      #3
      PM sent - I may have the lights you need, let me know exactly what you want.
      Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
      Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
      Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
      Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

      Comment

      • ArtFoodBMW
        Mod Crazy
        • Feb 2014
        • 765

        #4
        I have a eta single mass flywheel, shoot me a PM

        Comment

        • 2mAn
          Señior Mod
          • Aug 2010
          • 20982

          #5
          Mo Brighta ArtFoodBMW

          I emailed the OP to see if he is still interested as he hasnt logged into R3V for a few weeks
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1966 Blue Boat
          -1969 Red VW
          -1986 White BMW
          -2006 Green Thing

          Make R3V Great Again -2020

          Comment

          Working...