WTB: Sunroof bracket

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • allen_t
    E30 Addict
    • Feb 2014
    • 552

    #1

    WTB: Sunroof bracket

    Need the bracket that the sunroof bolts onto in working condition.
    http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
    87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
    90 325i MT2 - R.I.P


    Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908
  • roznic
    R3VLimited
    • Mar 2013
    • 2880

    #2
    Can you specify which bracket

    Comment

    • allen_t
      E30 Addict
      • Feb 2014
      • 552

      #3
      Yes i need the part that the actual sunroof screws into. The brackets on either side that tilt up and down. I already have the part thats bolted to the vehicle. Part number should be: 54121941322
      http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
      87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
      90 325i MT2 - R.I.P


      Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

      Comment

      • 82eye
        R3VLimited
        • Jan 2009
        • 2095

        #4
        Originally posted by allen_t
        Yes i need the part that the actual sunroof screws into. The brackets on either side that tilt up and down. I already have the part thats bolted to the vehicle. Part number should be: 54121941322
        it's called a rail gate. they are available at pelican and a few other places. buy them new. the old ones are always cracked or already in fail. i have a set of used ones that work but i would only use them as a short term fix until new ones arrive.

        Comment

        • allen_t
          E30 Addict
          • Feb 2014
          • 552

          #5
          They are about $500 for a set new. I'm not really looking for a perfectly functional ones but i need something i can screw my sunroof into and can be held in place.
          http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
          87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
          90 325i MT2 - R.I.P


          Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

          Comment

          • roznic
            R3VLimited
            • Mar 2013
            • 2880

            #6
            PM'd

            Comment

            Working...