Need one of these that isn't broken:

Need it for the drivers side.

Thanks,
    Danny
    1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
    1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
    1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
    1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

i think there was an 88 vert at a local yard, going tomorrow and ill see if its still there...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate it. Its on the top of the rear door panel. See if you could grab the wire cover thing I'm looking for also, I only really need the top half on that so you dont have to worry about unbolting anything it just pops off.
      1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
      1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Buy it new, it's like $15. Anyone that isn't broken yet will be shortly...it's a 20 year old piece of plastic that sits in the sun when the top is down.

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
          Buy it new, it's like $15. Anyone that isn't broken yet will be shortly...it's a 20 year old piece of plastic that sits in the sun when the top is down.

Tim
          Do you have a PN? I can't find it on realoem so I couldn't figure out if it was available...
          1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
          1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by dannyg View Post
            Do you have a PN? I can't find it on realoem so I couldn't figure out if it was available...

#14 I believe. I got new ones for both sides for less than $40, I know that.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats

Comment

51431945355 Bavauto has the pic of it and sell it for $18.95. Tischer (getbmwparts.com) has it for $14.51.

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                51431945355 Bavauto has the pic of it and sell it for $18.95. Tischer (getbmwparts.com) has it for $14.51.
                I just want to bump this to say lol - that piece is now $139 on Bavauto - my what 7 years has done...

Comment

I didn't realize this was an old thread and was confused at the cheap prices. Yeah they are real spendy these days. What a boring way to spend a 100.
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

I bought a set not that long ago and paid much closer to $18 than to $139. Should have bought 10 and put them in my IRA along with Huscos and hard tops
                    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                    Alice the Time Capsule
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

If you have this flap assembly, and the only issue is that the plastic hinges/clips are broken, I've identified the number for just the plastic hinge: 51431945178 $6-8 each generally.

(This number is stamped on the hinge itself).

Comment

Same here, been looking for a set, not willing to pay 139 per side. Hopefully junkyard does the trick
                        no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Originally posted by siggy View Post
                          If you have this flap assembly, and the only issue is that the plastic hinges/clips are broken, I've identified the number for just the plastic hinge: 51431945178 $6-8 each generally.

(This number is stamped on the hinge itself).

I've noticed its always the clip that holds the spring on the base part. Not the flap point but the other spring end point. Cool that you can get just those plastic hinges though, those defiantly start to fail.
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Any idea where i can get that metal spring thing?

Looks like i'm missing one on the passenger side and i'd hate to spend 140 just for that...

Comment

I need spring as well if it is available separately! My hinge flap is good just needs spiring! Drivers side spiring is RUSTY and will prolly give it up soon! Part #?????

Comment

Working...
                              X