WTB - Driveshaft Bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB - Driveshaft Bolts

I need a few of the driveshaft bolts that go through the flex disc. Anyone?

I still have that bag of them ;)

Comment

They're too long :?

Comment

I can search my bolt/screw drawer... Got a pic of one? Dimensions? Don't really want to have to take one of mine off to check it.

I have a drawer full of stuff Jordan collected after like 3 parts cars. VERY handy when I find a bolt missing...
        PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Go to your local hardware store and get them, or even your dealer and save the price of shipping. What year/model is your car? I can give you the length and pitch of the bolt from the ETK.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

From Bavauto:
            26 11 1 225 054
            Flex Disc Guibo Bolt - 10mm - M10 x 50
            $1.95 ea

You can get them there or use the dimensions to source them from a hardware store. I would at least buy new nuts. The nylocs are not supposed to be reused. I found these in grade 10.9 at a hardware store for about the same price. Nuts were like $.50 each and non-nyloc. Loctite the hell out of them. I also used them with and then without the vibration dampner and the length was fine.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. I went to a screw warehouse and they didn't have any that short, so I assumed they were specialty screws. I'll check some other hardware stores and maybe look at some online places too.

Comment

Working...
              X